When it comes to car insurance, the ICICI Lombard Car Insurance provides all sorts of policies which comprise a third party plan, standalone own-damage plan, and comprehensive plan. These plans are meant to offer you compensation in case your car gets damaged in an accident, fire, theft, natural or man-made calamity and even for events where you may end up damaging third party people or their property in an accident. The insurer provides car insurance plans at affordable prices which protects you against risks so that you can drive worry-free. The insurer also provides Rs. 15 Lakh coverage for injuries to the registered owner driver while travelling in the car, or getting in or off the car.
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
In addition to offering different insurance policies, the ICICI Lombard General Insurance provides an assorted range of add-ons for an additional premium such as roadside assistance cover, engine protect cover, consumables protect cover, zero depreciation cover, garage cash cover, loss of personal belongings cover and so on. By opting a car insurance policy from ICICI Lombard Car Insurance, you can enjoy several benefits such as affordable premiums, easy renewals, No claim bonus up to 50%, cashless repairs in 4,300+ network garages, quick claim settlement and many more.
Benefits of ICICI Lombard
- A robust network of 8,800+ garages
- Provides 24×7 emergency assistance
- Offers innovative insurance products
- Ensures hassle-free insurance claim experience
- Technologically advanced process with Insure App
How To Apply For ICICI Lombard Car Insurance claim
In order to apply for an ICICI Lombard car Insurance claim with the ICICI Lombard General Insurance company, you have to register the claim. The claim in case of an accident can be made by following the below mentioned steps:
- The plan buyer is required to note down the number of another vehicle (if any) involved in the accident and the names and contact details of the witnesses (if any).
- The plan buyer has to call at the dedicated toll-free number and inform the concerned executive about the accident. The plan buyer will then be given a claim/reference number.
- The call Centre executive will then inform the plan buyer regarding the required documents and the list of the networked garages.
- The ICICI Lombard Car Insurance plan buyer has to file a First Information Report (FIR) with the police in case of property damage, bodily injury, theft and other major damages.
- The customer service manager will then contact the plan buyer within 24 hours of registration of the claim.
- The ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance plan buyer is then required to submit all the documents to the dealer or the customer service manager (CSM) along with the originals.
- The CSM then after spot verification gives an estimate of the damage caused and gives instant approval.
- The payment to be made against the repairs is done directly to the networked garage after all the necessary repair work has been done.
- The CSM will inform the plan buyer in case any extra amount has to be paid by the buyer, as per the policies of the plan.
- I want to purchase my car insurance from ICICI Lombard. What are the advantages I can get? ICICI Lombard rewards you with ample of benefits on purchasing car insurance. You are entitled to instant issuance of policy and can also avoid finishing tons of paperwork. Paying for your policy is easy too. Debit card, credit or net banking – use any of the following and get your policy done in minutes
- Can I renew my ICICI Lombard policy online? Of course you can. Just log into your policy page (https://www.icicilombard.com/motor-insurance/car-insurance/renewal) and keep tabs on the expiry date. To be on the safe side, get your policy renewed at-least 60 days in advance of the expiry date. However, if the expiry date is crossed, the vehicle must be inspected before the policy is renewed
- I already have a car insurance policy from another company. Can I renew my policy with ICICI Lombard? You can definitely renew any car insurance policy with an ICICI Lombard vehicle insurance policy. Cherry on the cake – it can be done online. Just apply and proceed with the payment using debit card, credit card or net banking and your policy will be renewed in minutes
- What is the meaning of constructive loss in ICICI Lombard? Accidental damages and loses can be overwhelming at times. If the costs of repairing exceed 75% of the vehicles original IDV, the situation is referred as constructive loss
- What services can I expect on choosing ICICI Lombard Road Side Assistance? There are a bunch of services you can avail on opting for a road side assistance cover from ICICI Lombard. Here’s a list:
- Battery jump start
- Provision of rental vehicle
- Replacement of flat tyre
- Towing facilities
- Urgent supply of fuel
- Assistance on breakdown over phone
- Making arrangements for keys
- Arrangements for accommodation
- In circumstances of a car breakdown, will ICICI Lombard pay for the expenses or provide necessary services? ICICI Lombard offers assistance in case of vehicle breakdown
- What types of vehicles does ICICI Lombard insure? ICICI Lombard insures both private and commercial vehicles. It also provides insurance for two-wheelers
- In a particular policy period, how many times can I choose to go with a road-side assistance cover? Road side assistance is a very useful add-on. However, it does not mean that the perk can be availed innumerable times. You can only make use of the add-on 4 times in a particular insurance period
- How to file a claim when I have an ICICI Lombard car insurance policy? It is easier than you think. Get in touch with ICICI Lombard on 1800-2666. Your claim will be registered and you will be given a claim registration number. Your job is mostly done here. The rest will be taken care of by the company
- How to buy an ICICI Lombard car insurance policy? You can purchase an ICICI Lombard by calling us at 7551196989. We do the rest and check for quotes
- Does Insurance Cover a Stolen Car? Everything you need to know
- Buying Car Insurance Online vs Agent | Let’s see which is better