Experience travel the way it should be: personal and rewarding. Enjoy low member-exclusive rates and free wifi. Plus, earn points on every stay and redeem for Reward Nights, gift cards, and more. However, your IHG Rewards login allows you to sign into your online account to view your balance and statements, view your most recent stays, track your points and lot more.
Read our downloadable guide carefully and completely. It contains important information that should answer most of your questions about joining and managing your IHG Rewards online account. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
Benefits of Joining IHG One Rewards
When you’re ready to redeem your points, you’ll find a wide variety of options to choose from. And remember, as an IHG Rewards Traveler, Premier or Premier Business Cardmember, you earn a free Reward Night when you redeem points for any stay of four or more nights.
1: Reward Nights: Book Reward Nights and stay at any of eligible IHG Hotels & Resorts worldwide — with no blackout dates.
2: Points and Cash: Book your stay using as few as 5,000 points. Pay part of your stay in points and the rest in cash. Points & Cash rates allow you to redeem your Reward Nights faster and stay for less—even if you don’t travel often.
Points & Cash is right for you if:
- You want to save more money
- You want to use fewer points for your Reward Night
- You have 5,000+ points available
Here’s how it works:
- Use the search tool on the IHG’s website to find your Reward Night destination
- Choose your hotel and a Points & Cash combination—rates vary per location
- Select your room type and book your stay
- The cash portion of Points + Cash is the immediate purchase of points and is charged in USD. Cancellations are refunded in points only. Get your Reward Nights at a great value—and save more cash.
3: Gift Cards: From shopping sprees to incredible restaurants, you’ll have no shortage of appealing options. Browse here.
How To Join IHG One Rewards
Once you have an account, you can earn IHG points by staying at IHG properties or by making purchases with certain rewards credit cards. IHG has a co-branded hotel credit card, the IHG Rewards Premier Credit Card and the Ultimate Rewards points you earn with some Chase credit cards can be transferred to IHG.
- Access the best rates when booking directly with IHG
- Earn points on every stay at 6,000 destinations globally
- Redeem points for free nights
- Stay when you want, with no blackout dates on free nights
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi every time
- Plus other exclusive Elite benefits
Here’s how to setup an IHG account online.
Step 1: Go to IHG’s website: First, you’ll need to head to IHG’s website and click “Sign In / Join” at the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
Step 2: Complete the registration form: IHG’s registration form is about as straightforward as it gets. All you’ll need to provide is your name, email and mailing address and after entering a password, check the “Terms and Conditions” and “Privacy Statement” boxes and click the “Join Now” button.
Just make sure you enter your information correctly because you won’t have a chance to review it prior to confirming your account.
3:Confirmation: After registering you’ll get confirmation of your account along with your member number. You’ll also get an email with your registration information. There’s nothing more to do.
Once you have account setup you’ll want to include your IHG number on your application for any IHG credit cards, otherwise a second account will be created for you and you’ll need to go through the hassle of merging the accounts. You’ll also need your account number if you’re going to transfer points from a travel credit card, like the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
IHG Rewards Login Steps
Assuming you have an o account, you can proceed to login. It is simple to do this, but just to give you a quick start we can help you locate the login section with ease. You will need to provide some personal information to log-in to ensure that your account is protected from unauthorized access. After you log-in you will have access to your personal dashboard.
Step 1: Go to the IHG Rewards login page: https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/us/en/login/sign-in
Step 2: Upon reaching the login page, provide your Email or member number followed by your PIN/Password in the blank spaces below and then press “Sign In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
If you have forgotten your IHG Rewards login credentials, you can reset it by clicking the “Reset password” under IHG Rewards Login page. On the password reset page, enter the email address associated with your account, and they’ll send an email with a link to reset your password. For assistance, please contact Customer Care.
How To Check Your IHG Rewards Points Balance
You can check your IHG Rewards points balance by signing into your IHG Rewards account online or through the IHG mobile app. You can also see how many IHG Rewards points you have by calling customer service at (888) 211-9874.
- Online: Sign into your online account. The number of points you have will be listed on the right side, just below your name.
- IHG mobile app: The number of points you have will be listed on the top-right side of the screen, below your name. Download the IHG One Rewards app on app store or Google play.
- By phone: If you have any questions about your points balance, you can call Wyndham Rewards at (888) 211-9874.
How To Redeem Your IHG Rewards Points
To redeem IHG One Rewards points, log in to your online IHG One Rewards account, call 888-211-9874, or use the IHG mobile app. Points are worth an average of 0.78 cents each when redeemed for IHG hotel stays, which is the best redemption option.
How to Redeem IHG® One Rewards Rewards Online
- Log in to your IHG One Rewards account.
- Click on “IHG Rewards”.
- Browse the list of redemption options. For example, you can redeem for reward nights, shopping and more.
- Click “Submit” to finalize your points redemption.