Take the time to read the fine print. Restrictions and limitations apply. It is important to know what you are getting into. We are here to help you make an informed decision. We have reviewed all of the Bestow Life Insurance Reviews we could find by their customers to put together this Bestow Life Insurance Review. Is Bestow Life Insurance Legit? You can find all the information you need below.
Bestow Life Insurance is new to the marketplace. It is a simple online platform that gets people quality non-medical life insurance coverage faster than ever before. Bestow Life Insurance policies are issued by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance™. North American has an Excellent (A+) rating for financial strength from A.M. Best.
How to Sign Up with Bestow
If you want a process that is straightforward and quick, Bestow offers precisely that. Below we’ll look at the steps to apply and get term life insurance from the company.
1: Starting the Process: The first thing you will need to do is visit the Bestow website, (https://www.bestow.com/) where you will find the process for obtaining a quote. There’s a button toward the middle of the screen that says, “get a quote,” another at the top right of the screen, or you can open the navigation panel and click on the same thing.
2: Provide Basic Information: The process of starting a quote is simple. All you need to do is fill in your gender, birth date, height, weight, and state of residence. There is also a box you will need to check if you use any products that contain nicotine. Once you’re done, click on “get a quote!”
3: Review Your Quote Estimate: At this point, the screen will change. You will be able to see an estimated quote for a coverage term and amount, but you can make changes to alter the quote and see how things change. For example, a test quote shows a premium of $12.54 for a specific individual who wants $50,000 in coverage, but the same premium rises to $129.16 a month for a one million dollar policy over 10 years.
4: Fill Out the Application: If you decide you want to sign up for life insurance from Bestow, you’ll need to make an account. This requires providing your email account and making up a password for it. Once you’ve done this, all you need to do is click “start” to move forward.
5: Provide Personal Information: Now you’ll have to fill in some more in-depth information about yourself. This will include your first, middle, and last name, phone number, address, gender, birth date, height, and weight. After you have completed filling it out, you can press the button that says “complete section” at the bottom.
6: Enter in Health Information: This screen is going to ask you seven questions to get more details about your health status. The company will ask about your medical history, weight loss, disability status, tobacco use, HIV status, and other items. Based on the responses, you may need to enter follow up answers. Once you finish, press “complete section” again.
7: Fill in Lifestyle Information: Once you reach this screen, you’ll have another 13 questions that you need to answer. These will include information about where you were born, travel plans, residency, income, employment, hobby plans, and other things. After all the questions are answered, click “complete section.” At this point, you will be done with questions and can choose “submit your application.”
You will need to authorize Bestow to collect medical information about you. You’ll also be asked for your social security number for verification purposes.
- Bestow Life Insurance Login – How To sign in to your Bestow member portal
- Valic Customer Service – How To Contact Valic
- Edvest College Savings Plan, How To Login, Open an Account, FAQ
What Does Bestow Life Insurance Offer?
- Competitive level 10,15, 20, 25 and 30 year term life insurance policies from $50,000 to $1,500,000.
- Issue ages 18 to 59
- Coverage in minutes
- No medical exams, ever
- A great monthly rate as low as $16 with no cancellation fees
Is Bestow Life Insurance Legit?
Bestow is a Fully Legitimate Insurance Provider.
Whether you already have life insurance or are looking for your first policy, getting a free quote at Bestow isn’t a bad idea since it’s quick and easy to do. You have the chance to find a more affordable policy in minutes. Those who decide to sign up who are approved can also get insurance quickly.
You can get quick insurance without challenges associated with traditional term life insurance, which often has a medical exam. While Bestow has a simple process to apply for a quote, make sure you get quotes from other places to get the best deal. You can find the perfect policy with the right price for your needs.
Pros Of Bestow Insurance
- Policies issued by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance™. North American Company has been around since 1886 and has an A+ (Superior) rating from A.M Best Company, an A+ from Standard & Poor’s, and an A+ from Fitch.
- An easy to use online life insurance application + fast underwriting decisions. The Bestow application platform takes a few minutes to complete. You will need to provide basic information like – identity information (name, email, address, social security number) – Your life. This includes citizenship, medical history, lifestyle, and hobbies. – Your beneficiaries. This is whoever would receive the death benefit in the event of the insured’s death – Policy and payment details. If approved, you choose the monthly payment and enter your credit card info.
Cons Of Bestow Life Insurance
- Only represents one company – North American. No ability to compare other company’s costs.
- Issue age restrictions. Must be age 45 or younger to be eligible to purchase a 20 year term. Must be age 55 or younger to purchase a 10 year term.
- Only term life insurance policies. All policies sold by Bestow will expire by the time you are age 65
- No permanent life insurance – policies that last a lifetime.
- No riders or supplementary coverage
- Are Bestow’s rates competitive? – YES. Bestow term life insurance rates aren’t the lowest available, but they are consistently better than average when compared to those of the top insurers. In addition, Bestow Life applicants may qualify for more coverage -up to $500,000- without a medical exam and pay significantly lower premiums verses a typical no exam policy.
- What does Bestow Life Insurance Reviews say about their customer service? – Bestow Insurance Reviews show that they have good customer service. Their website portal is very efficient in handling the life insurance application / underwriting process. They also provide a toll free number if you need to talk to a customer care representative.
- Will applying to Bestow Insurance hurt my credit score? – No. Insurers look at the data behind your credit score (like timeliness of payments or if you’ve filed for bankruptcy), but not your credit score itself. The request for this data is only a soft credit inquiry and doesn’t impact your credit.
- Are there any customer complaints in any Bestow Life Insurance Reviews? – YES & NO. If you fit their profile and get approved for the coverage, it will be an easy buying experience. You will be happy and have no complaints. If you are rejected, you will not be happy which might generate complaints.
- Is Bestow Insurance website good, safe and reliable to use when buying life insurance? – YES – Although their website does not have educational content, and they only offers policies from one company, their platform appears safe and secure. However, caution should be taken before entering your personal information on Bestow’s or any website.
- What happens when I turn 66 years old? Your coverage will expire.
- What happens if Bestow can not offer me coverage? If Bestow can not offer you coverage due to age, health, etc., they will provide a link to Policygenius as an alternative.