The iTHINK Financial 24/7 online services will simplify your banking. Online and Mobile Banking makes it easy and convenient to access your iTHINK Financial accounts. Through the iTHINK Financial Login portal, you can pay bills, transfer funds, deposit checks, and more, all from your desktop or smart phones.
Not only that but with iTHINK Financial’s Online Banking you can check balances, open a new account, apply for a loan, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks by taking a photo with your phone, view your eStatements, set up eAlert text or email account alerts, and more!
You can easily fund new Savings (Personal & Business), Checking (Personal & Business), Money Market and Certificate accounts through internal transfers, external transfers and credit/debit cards. Registered users of the Online Banking system can log in to Online Banking here or by following the instructions on this page.
How To Register for iTHINK Online Banking
Register today for Online Banking and the iTHINK Mobile Banking App. You may also register for Online Banking with your mobile device through the Mobile Banking App. One registration works for both systems!
During the enrollment process, you will need to provide the following information:
- Account Type
- Member Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number (last 4 digits only)
To enroll in Online Banking, follow the tutorial below:
Step 1: Online banking User agreement:
- Visit the iTHINK Financial homepage and click Login.
- Click the Register link.
- Read the Online/Mobile Banking User Agreement on the screen.
- Click the checkbox to agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the characters you see on the screen to verify you are a real person.
- Click Continue once you are finished.
Step 2: :Personal information:
- Complete the Personal Information section.
- The information you enter must match with what we have on record for your account.
- Click Continue
Step 3: Login details:
- Enter your Username. This will be the ID you will use to sign in to your Online Banking account. Your username must follow the criteria on the screen.
- Enter your new Password. Your password must follow the criteria on the screen.
- Click Continue to move forward with the email activation step.
Step 4: Email Activation:
- An email activation code will be sent to your registered email address. Enter the activation code once you have received it.
- Click Continue to move forward with the mobile phone activation.
Step 5: Mobile phone activation:
- A mobile phone activation code will be sent to your registered phone number. Enter the activation code once you have received it. You can also click Activate Later if you wish to skip the Mobile Phone Activation step.
Step 6: One-time password:
- Select where you would like your future one time passwords to be sent. They will require you to verify your identity when performing risky transactions; transferring large sums of money for example.
- Click Continue to move forward with creating your challenge questions.
Step 7: Challenge questions:
- Select your security challenge questions from the drop down list…
- …and enter the answer.
- Click Continue
Step 8: Register computer:
- If you are registering from a private/personal device, select Register this computer. Selecting This is a public computer will not authenticate the computer, and you will be required to answer the challenge questions you’ve selected.
- Click Continue
You’re done! You are now ready to login to iTHINK’s Online Banking. Remember to keep your login credentials and your challenge questions in a safe place.
iTHINK Financial Login Steps
The steps to access your iTHINK Financial online account is very simple. You must have your username and password to access the iTHINK Financial login portal. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to register first by clicking on “REGISTER” under the iTHINK Financial login page.
However, If you already have your login credentials, its time to log in to your account to have 24/7 online access to your account management tools.
Step 1: Go to the iTHINK Financial Login page: https://onlinebanking.ithinkfi.org/Authentication/Login.aspx
Step 2: Upon reaching the iTHINK Financial Login page, provide your username and password in the blank spaces provided and then press “Continue”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
How To Contact iTHINK Financial
Everybody needs to know, and have some contact details of everything possible in order to trust it. iTHINK Financial has one as well, and that too with a very quick response giving service plus they will solve your problems easily without delaying it.
So, if you have any query, doubt or any problem, then just simply contact them by going to their official website, then going to their “contact us” Section or you can directly tap the link given here – https://www.ithinkfi.org/contact-us and it will lead you automatically to the contact us section where you will just need to select an option between the medium of approaching them, that is, via email, phone, mail or complaint policy statement.