JCPenney Credit Card customers have a privilege to use the benefits of safe and secure online web portal of JCPenney. Customers can login and access this web portal from anywhere and anytime. Moreover, customers can use exclusive features of the login portal to manage their online account. Activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making online credit card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc., can be managed using JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
JC Penney Credit Card Features
JCPenney Credit Card Login offers exclusive features and benefits to its customers. In addition, customers can automatically enroll in JCPenney Rewards Program, which comes with special perks and benefits. Let’s find out some of those features and benefits.
- Using JCPenney Credit Card Login, customers can earn 2X rewards
- Earn 1 point on spending $1 for all qualifying purchases. On the other hand, customers can earn 1 point on every $2 spent with all other purchases
- Receive $10 rewards cash on collection of 200 points
- Customers can earn maximum of 2000 points on a single purchase
- Exclusive offers and gifts on Birthdays, using which one can earn points
- Exciting benefits such as coupons, special events and many more
- More than 150 days of exclusive Saving Days
- Special Financing benefit
- Access JCPenney Credit Card account from anywhere and anytime 24/7
JCPenney Credit Card Registration Procedure
As long as, the registration process is concerned, it is necessary to access JCPenney Credit Card account online. Also, by doing this customer can avail all the benefits and services of the online portal. Meanwhile, to initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
- Visit JCPenney Credit Card online portal by Clicking Here.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
Check Out These Related Posts:
- How To Access And Manage Your Kohl’s Credit Card Login
- How To Access And Manage Your Target RedCard Login
- How To Access And Manage Your Old Navy Credit Card Login
JCPenney Credit Card Login Procedure
On completion of account registration process, customers get their JCPenney Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their JCPenney account effectively and efficiently. Following are the easy steps for JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
- Go to the official online login portal @https://www.jcpcreditcard.com/eSecurity/Login/login.action?clientId=jcpenney&accountType=generic&langId=en
- Afterwards, an online login form will be appearing on the mobile/laptop screen.
- Enter login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- To get your login credentials get remembered, click on “Remember User ID”
- Finally, click on “Secure Login” button to end the login process.
- In case, customer forget their login credentials such as User ID or Password, then there are self-help options available there.
- To find your User ID, click on the option of “Find User ID”.
- On clicking it, a User ID reset form will be appearing. Key in Card Number and Zip Code and last, click on “Find User ID” button.
- Similarly, to reset login password, click on an option of “Reset Password”.
- Subsequently, enter User ID and Zip Code in the form.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to receive password reset link on your email.
JCPenney Credit Card Customer Service
Technical Support: 1-800-527-4403
Customer Service: 1-800-322-1189
Tweet: @ askJCP
Customer Care Writing Address
JCPenney Credit Services
C/O SYNCB, PO Box 965009, Orlando, FL 32896-5009
JCPenney Credit Card Payment
Customers can pay their credit card bill by Mail, personally at JCPenney Department Store or by online payment mode. Here are the details for easy understanding of JCPenney Credit Card Payment options.