Justice credit card login is a step-by-step easy process that can be accomplished by any customer. You Enjoy a 15% discount off when you open and use the Justice Credit Card. As you make purchases with the card, you are fit to enjoy exclusive savings and benefits.
User are also eligible to enjoy 5% discount off on future purchases made.
You Earn $10 Club Justice rewards faster as you use the card. Earning about $1=1.5 points on the card
Users also Enjoy free shipping on every order. The card is issued by Comenity Bank and can be used at Justice stores.
Justice Credit Card offers users with online management of accounts which enables them to manage their accounts at ease and at any time of the day.
With this online service, users can make payments online, activate the credit card. The card is issued by Comenity Bank.
The card provides a lot of benefits and discounts.
Features Of Justice Credit Card
- No introductory APR rate
- A 27.24% normal APR rate
- No applicable cash advance fee and cash advance APR rate
- No annual fees attached
Benefits Of Justice Credit Card
The card has a 15% discount on all purchases made on the time you apply and on the next purchases made after applying. That is a two time 15% discount nothing more.
The card gives you a break down of expenses made on your kids that are almost teenagers.
5% discount is saved on every day when making purchases with the card
How to Enroll
The easiest method of enrolling for the Justice credit card is by completing the job online.
- The user must go to the website of Justice credit card- shopjustice.com.
- You will find two options there. If you already have an account on Justice, then sign in and fill the application for the credit card.
- If you do not have an account, then first create an account on shopjustice.com. Then sign in and fill the application form.
- Fill in details like date of birth and others for accessing the application form.
- After completing filling up the form, agree to the terms and conditions and submit it.
Justice Credit Card login
Justice credit card login is a step-by-step easy process that can be accomplished by any customer.
- The first step is to go to the link https://c.comenity.net/ac/justicecreditcard/public/home.
- Next, enter your username and password in the respective fields.
- After giving the username and password, you will be able to log in.
How to Reset Forgot Password
For those customers who might have forgotten their password of the Justice credit card, they can simply follow the below-mentioned steps for resetting the password.
Forgot Username/Password Procedure
- Click on “Forgot your Username or Password?”
- Click on “Sign in”
- On the new page, input your account number or username, zip code, and last four digits of your SSN
- Click on “Find my Account”
Justice Credit Card Payment
There are different ways of making card payments. This includes an online method, Autopay or phone method
Online Method – Users should log in to their accounts and click on the payment option then follow the instructions given to make payments. Make sure to include your account number and the account you will be making the payment from.
Autopay Method – Another way is to authorize the auto-pay method so that the credit card company will automatically deduct the amount from your account without stress.
Phone Method – Users can also make a call to the customer care service using the number 1-888-774-8658 to make a payment through the phone. And you can visit any Justice store to make payments.
Justice Credit Card Activation
Call the customer care provider with 1-888-774-8658 to speak with a representative.
- For new account registration, click on “Register for Online Access”
- On the new page, Input your account number or username, zip code and last four digits of SSN
- Click on “Find my Account”
- You must be 18yrs and above
- Must have a valid government-issued ID card
- Must have a US SSN
- Must be a US resident
- Must have a valid street address or APO/FPO mailing address but PO Box isn’t allowed.
Justice Credit Card Application
- Visit the bank website
- Input your personal details like your name, address, email address, phone number, SSN and others
- Input your financial details, monthly house rent, employment status
- Click on “Continue”
Justice Credit Card Customer Service
Have questions? Please contact Customer Care at 1-866-257-0058 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788) and they will be happy to help you.
Application Status Checking
To know your application status, make a call to the customer care service using 1-888-774-8658 to speak with a representative. Make sure to have your reference number.
Cancellation Credit Card
If you wish to cancel credit card enrollment or cancel an account, make a call to 1-888-774-8658 to have your account closed or your card canceled.
Customer Care Service number – 1-888-774-8658
Mailing Address – Justice Retail Services, Department 7680, Carol Stream, IL 60116-7680