KanTime is a web-based homecare software solution specially designed and created for Private-Duty and Home Health Agencies. However, the Kantime Medicare Login portal is an online portal that allows you to monitor and manage information, which makes your company operations smooth and profitable. The Kantime Medicare Login portal also helps professionals focus on their work while effectively monitoring all agency operations.
Read our downloadable guide carefully and completely. It contains important information that should answer most of your questions about accessing and managing your Kantime Medicare online account. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
Everything You Need to Know about Kantime
KanTime is a fully integrated product that handles patient / client data, caregiver data, scheduling, billing, accounts receivable and payroll. The integrated telephone system allows caregiver to check-in / out, notifies for No-Show by caregiver and allows inputting mileage and expenses from the client site. The in-built Document Management system allows to store client consent data, plan of care, caregiver signed applications and any other scanned images, bringing closer to a paperless office.
KanTime helps your company to be very efficient by reducing administrative costs, improving employee retention, enhancing profitability and delivering the quality care your clients expect. It simplifies scheduling, timesheet management, billing and payroll process. It’s designed to help achieve your company’s goal and vision for success. It meets your requirements for today and can scale as your business and market grows with multiple branches.
KanTime is built on the robust Microsoft .Net platform with ‘N’ tier architecture. This architectural foundation allows you to easily expand and scale to any size. The system provides you the familiar Windows look & feel with online help.
- Eligibility Dashboard: The client eligibility dashboard is an interactive tool that helps answer questions regarding eligibility history and requirements while adapting to shifts in Medicaid and Medicare policies. The dashboard shows eligibility files returned as differed/changed, lost, gained, or not verified/checked.
- Security: Robust role-based user logins. The rights management feature enables you to specify the information each user can view and tasks they can perform.
- Easy-to-use: Very intuitive and easy to use with online help.
- Freedom: Allows you to work from anywhere, anytime with unbelievable control over your business. The software is available 24×7; hence you have real-time data about your caregiver’s activity & billing.
- Customizable: Extensive set-up capabilities enable companies to personalize the system to fit their business.
- Streamlined Productivity: Predefined processes ensure that users follow company protocols, follow required steps, and adhere to industry compliancy.
- Reports: Users can choose from a broad range of predefined reports to meet regulatory and business requirements, and also export reports to Adobe PDF, Microsoft Excel and Quick Books.
- Improve Compliance: KanTime ensures your agency adheres to all rules and regulations, helping you pass audits with flying colors and collecting the right patient information.
Kantime Medicare Login Steps
To use the Kantime Medicare Login portal, you must have online account, including a username and password, which you will use to log in to the system. If you don’t have a username and password please contact your Admin to generate it. If you already have just follow the steps below to log in to your account.
Step 1: Go to customer login portal: https://kantime.com/customer-login and select your login Portal as listed below.
- KanTime Enterprise Platform: Login
- KanTime Hospice Platform: Login
- KanTime Private Duty Platform: Login
Kantime Medicare Contact Information
Monday to Friday 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM CT
Saturday & Sunday 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM CT
KanTime Enterprise Platform Support:
KanTime Hospice Platform Support:
Sales: [email protected]
If you are passionate about innovative enterprise software solutions and promoting quality healthcare services, visit their careers page to join their team.