Kentucky Farm Bureau Login page give members the to opportunity to access and manage their online accounts, pay their bills online, view transactions, See a summary of any policies they have with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Company and much more.
If you are a Kentucky Farm Bureau member and looking for a secure way to sign in to your account in order to enjoy the above benefits, then you are in the right place. We will try to cover everything you need to know about Kentucky Farm Bureau and its features that you need to know.
Kentucky Farm Bureau is a voluntary organization of farm families and their allies dedicated to serving as the voice of agriculture by identifying problems, developing solutions and taking actions which will improve net farm income, achieve better economic opportunities and enhance the quality of life for all.
Why Use Your Kentucky Farm Bureau Login?
Once inside the member portal you’ll enjoy many self-service opportunities related to your KFB account, pay insurance premiums and membership dues, access member benefit codes, view/print policy documents and proof of insurance cards, and receive electronic notifications of your insurance documents through KFB eDelivery.
Did you know there’s a quick and easy way to access your Kentucky Farm Bureau account information? It’s called my.kyfb.com and all you need to set up your online account is your membership or policy number and your email address!
Once you’ve created an account you’ll have access to these features and more:
- Pay your bill online
- Monitor pending payments
- See a summary of any policies you have with Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Company
- Receive electronic notifications of your insurance documents through KFB eDelivery
View or print your:
- Billing Notices
- Policy Declarations
- Proof of Insurance
- KFB Membership Card
- Set up Membership EasyPay
- Access member benefit discount codes
- Have easy access to contact information for your Agent
- Helpful answers to Frequently Asked Questions and the ability to email your own questions to our Customer Service team.
The list of features available through my.kyfb.com is growing! Create an account today and you’ll be able to take advantage of all these useful tools and more! But if you already have account just follow the steps below to log into your account.
Kentucky Farm Bureau Login Steps
There are a lot of benefits to using Kentucky Farm Bureau. However, to get the extract of those benefits, you must be a member and must be logged in.
- To login to your Kentucky Farm Bureau online account please go to https://my.kyfb.com/login.
- Enter your username and password.
- Confirm that you are not a robot and then click Login
How To Retrieve Your Password
If you’ve forgotten your password, simply click on Forgot Password?. You will be asked for the email address that you used during registration for the KFB Member Portal.
How To Retrieve Your Email Address
Your logon ID is the email address that you used during registration for the KFB Member Portal. If you’ve forgotten the email address, simply register again with a new email address and password.
How To Make A Kentucky Farm Bureau Payment Online
Once you’ve enrolled in Kentucky Farm Bureau’s online services you can pay your bills online easily by following the instructions below:
- Go to the KYFB Pay Online login page
- Enter your email address and password in the login box on the left side of the page
- Slide the key under the password box to the right
- Click “Login to my KYFB”
- Go to the “Make a Payment” section of your account center
- If you have more than one policy and/or membership dues, choose what you want to pay
- Choose whether to pay using a checking account, debit card or credit card
- Enter all requested payment information
- Review your payment information and submit if everything appears correct.
Kentucky Farm Bureau understands that many of their customers aren’t comfortable paying their bills online. Because of this, they offer their customers a variety of payment methods. Instructions for each can be found below.
How To Make A Kentucky Farm Bureau Payment By Mail
- Write a check or money order out for the amount you wish to pay
- Write your account number down directly on your check or money order
- Mail your payment to the return address listed on your most recent invoice
- Be sure to mail your payment 7-10 days before it is due to avoid late fees.
How To Make A Kentucky Farm Bureau Payment In Person
- If you’re not sure what payment methods your agent accepts on location call in advance to ask
- Once you have your most recent invoice and the appropriate method of payment on hand, head to your agent’s office
- Follow any further instructions provided by your agent.
Kentucky Farm Bureau Contact Information
- Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-206-68-87
- Website: www.kyfb.com
- Sign Up: Kentucky Farm Bureau Account
- Login: Kentucky Farm Bureau Login
- Bill Pay Online: KYFB.Com Pay Online
P.O. Box 856045
Louisville, KY 40285