The Lane Bryant Credit card is actually offered by Comenity Bank, a financial services company that provides credit card services to hundreds of retailers across the country. However, the Lane Bryant Credit Card Login portal allows you manage your online account and activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making online credit card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
How the Lane Bryant Credit Card Works
Like many retailers, women’s plus-size retail chain Lane Bryant offers a retail reward credit card to its customers. The card is actually offered by Comenity, a financial services company that provides credit card services to hundreds of retailers across the country.
The Lane Bryant credit card is store-only and not affiliated with Visa, Mastercard, or any other card networks. The card can only be used at stores and websites in the Lane Bryant family including Lane Bryant, Cacique, the related outlet stores, and the company’s websites. Cardholders can choose to pay off the balance in full each month or carry a balance with smaller payments over time. The card comes with a 25-day grace period, so those who pay off the card in full each month avoid interest payments altogether.
If you have just gotten approved for the Lane Bryant Credit Card from Comenity Bank – congratulations!. Its time to get familiar with your Lane Bryant Credit Card account. So, you have to read this post till the end in order to know how to register your Lane Bryant Credit Card for online account access if you have not done that, how to make your Lane Bryant Credit Card payment, setup autopay and lots more.
How To Register For Lane Bryant Credit Card Online Access
If you have not registered your Lane Bryant Credit Card, You need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. You can pay your bill, review statements, update personal information and much more from your computer, tablet or smartphone when you register for Lane Bryant Credit Card Online Access.
To register for online access please go to Lane Bryant Credit Card online registration page and be sure to enter the below information in the respective fields.
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type e.g. Social security number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) etc.
- Last Four Digits of SSN and click on “find my account”
- Follow the prompts to complete the account setup.
Lane Bryant Credit Card Login Steps
Most Lane Bryant credit card customers login to their account to pay a bill, see statement history, check balance, and review reward points. Some credit card companies have an Apple iPhone app, Google Play store and Android app market place application to login to their credit cards. So, check out the steps given below and make sure to follow them accordingly if you want to login into your account.
- First of all, visit the Lane Bryant Credit Card Login page and click on the sign In option: https://c.comenity.net/ac/lanebryant/public/home
- Now, after this, just fill in your username and your password in the given required boxes.
- Once you are done with all of this, then just click on the final sign-in.
- Now, it is done and you are done as well.
Once logged in, you can view your Lane Bryant Credit Card account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account. If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Make Your Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment
Pay your bills online has become more and more popular. With the power of the internet and the ability to use friendly app’s on your phone it has become easier to pay your bills.
1: Bryant Credit Card Payment Online: To make your Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment online follow the steps below.
- Gather your credit card account number, bank account number and bank routing number.
- Go to the Lane Bryant credit card account login page.
- Enter your username and password you created when you registered your account to sign in.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
2: Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment by Phone: Another option is to make a Lane Bryant credit card payment by phone. Here’s how:
- Gather your account number or Social Security number and payment information to process the payment.
- Call the automated system at 800-888-4163 and follow the prompts.
- The system will provide you with your minimum payment amount and due date. Note that a fee may apply if you request an expedited phone payment.
3: Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment by Mail: If paying by way of the internet or over the phone is not for you, Lane Bryant accepts traditional mail-in payments by check or money order. Be sure to make at least the minimum payment and include your account number on your payment. Make the check or money order payable to Comenity-Lane Bryant.
Mail the payment to:
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
Lane Bryant Credit Card Customer Service
Want more info on Lane Rewards? Check out their FAQs or Terms & Conditions. For additional credit card information, please call 800-888-4163 (TDD/TTY 800-695-1788) or visit lbcard.com. For additional Lane Rewards information, please call 866.681.