Lane Bryant Credit Card Login is a very simple and easy process. Just follow these steps to log in using the credit card: Discover how to make a Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment online, by phone, by mail. Unfortunately, stores no longer accept payments.
Lane Bryant Inc. is an American retail women’s clothing store chain focusing on plus-size clothing. The company began in 1904 with maternity designs created by Lena Himmelstein Bryant Malsin. Lane Bryant, Inc., is the largest plus-size retailer in the United States. As of 2013, the chain consists of 812 stores in 46 U.S. states. Lane Bryant, Inc. is not affiliated with Lane Bryant catalog, which was spun off as a separate business in 1993.
Lane Bryant Credit Card Login
Most Lane Bryant credit card customers login to their account to pay a bill, see statement history, check balance, and review reward points. Some credit card companies have an Apple iPhone app, Google Play store and Android app market place application to login to their credit cards.
Click here to visit the Lane Bryant account center. Enter your user name and password. If you’ve forgotten your login credentials, click the “Forgot your user name or password?” link for assistance.
Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment
Pay your bills online has become more and more popular. With the power of the internet and the ability to use friendly app’s on your phone it has become easier to pay your bills.
How To Make a Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment Online
Making online credit card payments is convenient and fast. Before you can make an online payment, you’ll need to register your credit card account. Here’s how:
- Click “Register for Online Access” on the Lane Bryant credit card account login page.
- Enter your credit card number, ZIP code and identification details.
- Follow the prompts to complete the account setup.
After registering for an online account, you can log in to view statements, update personal information and make payments. However, you won’t be able to use a debit card to make a payment. Here’s how:
- Gather your credit card account number, bank account number and bank routing number.
- Go to the Lane Bryant credit card account login page.
- Enter your username and password you created when you registered your account to sign in.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
How To Make a Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment by Phone
Another option is to make a Lane Bryant credit card payment by phone. Here’s how:
- Gather your account number or Social Security number and payment information to process the payment.
- Call the automated system at 800-888-4163 and follow the prompts.
- The system will provide you with your minimum payment amount and due date.
Note that a fee may apply if you request an expedited phone payment.
How To Make a Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment by Mail
If paying by way of the internet or over the phone is not for you, Lane Bryant accepts traditional mail-in payments by check or money order. Be sure to make at least the minimum payment and include your account number on your payment. Make the check or money order payable to Comenity-Lane Bryant.
Mail the payment to:
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
Lane Bryant Credit Card Customer Service
Want more info on Lane Rewards? Check out otheir FAQs or Terms & Conditions. For additional credit card information, please call 800-888-4163 (TDD/TTY 800-695-1788) or visit lbcard.com. For additional Lane Rewards information, please call 866.681.