We know you’re busy, so we want to make life a little easier. With Lendmark’s Online Account Management you can manage your finances whenever and from wherever you are — use a computer, mobile phone or tablet. The Lendmark Financial Login portal will save you time and make it much easier to manage your Lendmark account.
Not only that but your Lendmark Financial Login portal allows you to access and manage your accounts online anytime. When you register for online access to your account, you will have access to the additional benefits below.
- Access to your account and transaction history
- Access to your statement
- Paperless e-statements
- Customized alerts and notifications
- Making payments
- Same Day Registration
- Self- service recurring payments
- Real-time updates
The Lendmark Financial Online Account Management is free and user-friendly. So, if you are looking for information on how to register or log in to manage your online account services, this post got you covered.
How To Register For Online Access To Your Lendmark Financial Account
If you’re a new Lendmark Financial borrower, you can sign up for online access to your account. It’s a fast and easy way to make your loan repayment, view your credit balance and so much more. When you enroll in Lendmark’s Online Account Management, you will have a secure access to all the online account management tools mentioned above:
You can sign up for Lendmark Financial personal loan online account access by going to https://www.mylendmark.com/#/home/register
Lendmark Financial Login Steps
The Lendmark Financial Login also known as the Borrower Portal platform is where you will go to make payments, check your balance, access your loan documents, check your loan history, and more.
You must have an active account with Lendmark Financial Services to have access to the Borrower Portal. However, if you have already registered for borrower online account access, you can securely log in to your account by following the simple steps below.
You can access your account information by registering for Lendmark Mobile, either on the main page of their website or by downloading the app through Google Play or the AppStore.
Lendmark Financial Payment Options
Thank you for choosing Lendmark Financial Services. When it’s time to make a loan payment with them, you have several options. Choose the payment method that works best for you:
- You can make a payment https://www.mylendmark.com or through the Lendmark Mobile app.
- Set up your account on recurring ACH through your local branch.
- Click here to make a one-time debit card or ACH payment. Please note that a $1.95 fee may be charged and collected directly by the third-party payment processor, ACI Worldwide, for the debit card payment option.
- Download Lendmark Mobile to make your payments through our mobile app.
- Enroll in Lendmark Wallet using your smartphone’s mobile wallet feature:
- Make your payment by check or money order in person at your local Lendmark branch or by mail.
- Make your payment through your financial institution’s bill pay service.
- You can also make a debit card payment via our automated pay by phone system by dialing 1-866-327-7669.
Who To Contact Regarding a Complaint You May Have Concerning Your Account, or Service You Have Received from Lendmark
Lendmark strives to provide only the very best service to their clients. If you have a complaint concerning your account or service you have received which could not be satisfactorily resolved by your local Lendmark Financial Services branch, please call (866) 413-8340 for assistance.