Lexus Financial Services is a division of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation. It offers auto financing and leasing through participating Lexus dealers across America, Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and Toyota Lease Trust. However, the LexusFinancial Login portal allows you to manage your account and online activities such as;
- Online payments
- View your account balance
- View and quickly update your contact details
- Calculate a payout quote
- Generate statements – free of charge
Not only that, but the LexusFinancial Login portal allows users to change the address or phone number on their Finance Account without ever having to step foot into your local branch. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or register for LexusFinancial online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your LexusFinancial payments, this post got you covered.
What You Need to know about Lexus Financial Services auto loans
Financing through Lexus Financial Services may be a good option if you plan to buy or a lease a Lexus from a local Lexus dealership, especially if you qualify for a special offer or financing program. When trying to decide if an LFS auto loan is the best for you, here are a few more things to consider.
- Lexus Financial Services offers loan terms ranging from 24 months to 72 months. But remember that with a longer loan term, you’ll probably pay more interest on the loan.
- LFS allows co-applicants. A co-applicant with good credit may help improve your odds of being approved for financing.
- If you’re having trouble making payments, you might be able to defer a monthly payment to the end of your contract. Keep in mind that a loan extension or deferral could come with fees or additional finance charges.
- Depending on your state, you may be charged a fee if you make a late payment.
- LFS offers a variety of optional vehicle protection plans, including service agreements, maintenance plans, and tire and wheel protection plans. Though these likely cost extra.
LexusFinancial Login Steps
To access your account for the first time, you will need to register in order to manage your LexusFinancial account online. You can register via the Finance homepage by selecting the ‘Register‘ link from within the ‘Lexus Financial Services Portals’ section. Then enter your details, create your password and complete the security questions.
If you already have your login credentials, then simply follow these simple instructions below to access your online account:
Step 1: Visit the LexusFinancial login page: https://www.lexusfinancial.com/us/en/consumer-web/home/login
Step 2: Upon reaching the LexusFinancial login page, provide your Username followed by your password in the blank spaces below and then press “Log In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. You will need to enter your email or username for them to send you an email with a link to change your password.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password? to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Your Payment to Lexus Financial Services
Lexus Financial Services offer a number of convenient ways to pay your Credit bill. Find the option that best fits your needs.
1: Online: This service lets you schedule payments online using your bank account. You can schedule a one-time or recurring payment.
To pay online, you’ll need your full bank account number, including your bank’s routing number. Simply log in to your LFS Account and add your bank information in your account settings. If you have not already signed up for a LFS Account, register now.
2: Pay By Phone: Their automated phone payment system will walk you through the steps needed to make a payment. You can make a payment 24 hours a day by calling (800) 874-7050.
3: Mobile Application: You have two available options when making a payment with your smartphone through LexusFinancial mobile applications.
myLFS App: Download LexusFinancial mobile application:
Lexus App: You can now make a payment on the Lexus App by linking your LFS online account. Download the mobile application:
Requirements to link LFS account on Lexus App:
- Have an LFS web registered account*
- Need to web register your LFS account? Register Here
- *Accounts in bankruptcy or repo are not able to link their LFS account on Lexus App
- Vehicle VIN in users Lexus App garage must match the respective vehicle VIN in the LFS web account
- Have a valid bank account set up on myLFS App
4: By Mail: Mail your check and payment stub to the address listed on your monthly statement.
Payments can also be sent to:
Lexus Financial Services
P.O. Box 5855
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5855
Lexus Financial Services
P.O. Box 4102
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4102
Puerto Rico Customers
Lexus Credit de Puerto Rico Corp.
P.O. Box 366251
San Juan, P.R. 00936-6251
Auto Finance Logins