Liteblue USPS Login: How To Access LiteBlue.USPS.gov Portal
In order to access the Liteblue USPS Login at Liteblue.usps.gov portal, every employee of USPS who are associated with Postal Service, receives an employee ID and Password. Especially, this employee portal makes it easy to communicate within the organization. Also, USPS employees can get company news, workflow updates, equal services across the nation. So, go through this article of USPS Liteblue thoroughly for comprehensive information about Liteblue services.
This page contains general information regarding managing your USPS employee online account. Additionally, it discusses steps you need to take in order to register your USPS employee account online for the first time, including when and how to log in to LiteBlue.USPS.Gov. This guide will help you understand everything you need to know about how USPS Liteblue works. So lets get started.
What Is USPS Liteblue And What Can I Use it For?
Liteblue is the online portal for all United States Postal Service employees. The portal was created to grant exclusive access ofr USPS staff to the company’s private online intranet network. Using this service, all USPS employees can view a range of employment-related information.
This includes everything from the ability to track your career development, to keeping up to date with the latest company news and announcements. Other functions available to staff through the Liteblue portal include viewing your current benefit plans and insurance status, see up-coming work schedules, bidding for assignments/routes, tracking your company pension and retirement plan, and leaving feedback.
LiteBlue will help you monitor and manage your career and benefits and keep you connected with policies that affect your job. You should not use LiteBlue to assist your performance of work for the Postal Service outside of your scheduled or approved work time. LiteBlue is designed and intended for your personal use.
Features of Liteblue USPS Login Portal
My own feeling on the subject is that, Lite Blue USPS Login portal is a boon for the company as well as for employees. In order to manage online USPS Liteblue services, at the time of enrolment, all employees of USPS gets access of this official portal. Once, you have access of this Liteblue Login portal, you can use all the functionalities of portal which will make your duty a quite comfortable and easy. Let’s find out some of the features of USPS Liteblue Login portal.
All employees of United States Postal Services (USPS) get official access of this portal to manage their daily work, tracking of postal & mail, revenue details etc.
- Accurate and easy management of personal data and services.
- One can share project specific details for timely customer needs.
- Users can easily access postal tracking and mail orders.
- PostalOne” kind of exclusive feature is also available on this portal.
- Auto-scheduling of the shipment and mail can be possible.
- Archive records can be available for future analysis and review.
- Liteblue Login portal is secure, as it is only accessible by login credentials.
- Hierarchy levels followed data rules.
- Furthermore, additional sub portals also work in synchronization with Liteblue.usps.gov services. Such as, Liteblue USPS Epayroll, USPS tracking, PostalEase, Commercial Gateway and other.
How To Create a SSP Passwords for New USPS Employees
I am a new employee and I’ve just received my temporary SSP password. What do I do next?
- When you join USPS, you will receive a letter that contains a temporary SSP password. Please note that this password is only valid to access the Self Service Profile website.
- Once you have your temporary password, you will need to create a new permanent password. The temporary USPS SSP password cannot be used to log in to the HR Self Service service and applications. You must change the temporary SSP password to a permanent password.
- To do so, do the following:
- Go to www.ssp.usps.gov. Click on the “Enter SSP button”. The Self-Service Profile Login screen will show.
- Enter your Employee Identification Number (EIN) (you can find the Employee Identification Number EIN printed at the top of your income statement. Enter all 8 digits, even if the first digit is a zero.
- Enter your temporary Self-Service Password (Your temporary SSP password will be printed in the top right-hand corner of the welcome letter.
- On the next screen, change your temporary password by typing a New Password and then Confirm your Password.
What do I do if I have not received a letter with my temporary SSP password?
If you have not received a letter with your temporary SSP password, verify that the USPS has your correct address on file. You can reset your password or request that your password be reset.
- Log into ssp.usps.gov,
- Click on the Enter SSP button, the Self-Service Profile Login screen will display,
- Click on the Forgot Password? link, enter your Employee ID
- Click Verify Employee button,
- If you have set up your profile previously you will be presented with your security questions to answer,
- If you don’t remember the answers, click the Forgot / Change Password link,
- If you have not set up your profile you will go directly to the password reset screen,
- Enter your employee ID, your birthdate, and the characters presented in the image to continue with the reset process.
- If you had previously set up your profile and had entered an email you will receive an email with the link to reset your password.
- If you had/have not set up your profile a USPS First Class letter with a temporary password will be sent to your address of record.
If you have performed all of these steps and still do not have your temporary password, contact the HR Shared Service Center at 1-877-477-3273, option 5.
Liteblue USPS Login Steps
In particular, using this online portal employee of USPS gets tremendous benefits. Especially, the basic objective of this online web portal is to have easy access of data. Such as employment status, work, duty and career guidelines and information updates, company specific guidelines which is essential to know for employees etc. USPS online portal is for United States Postal Service only. Hence, without wasting any further time, let’s go through Liteblue Login online procedure.
- First, to reach the official web portal page of Liteblue, go to https://liteblue.usps.gov/ which will redirect you to Liteblue Login website where you will see login section.
- Subsequently, enter your Employee ID and USPS Password in the given space.
- Following, click on the Login button to get through the login process.
- In case, you don’t remember your Employee ID, check your salary slip on which you will find it. This Employee ID is unique for all USPS employees.
- Also, if you don’t remember your password of forget your password, there is an option below the “Login” button. Clicking on that option, you will get another screen asking you for identity verification. On successful verification, you will get a password reset link on your official email.
Finally, after successful Liteblue login process you will be able to access the vast data of USPS which is strictly restricted to your profile specific.
Overall, this USPS Liteblue Login online portal is very secure and safe for the employees of USPS. So, unauthorized access of this login portal is fairly impossible. Any unofficial attempt to get in to the system may result in legal offence.
What if I forgot my SSP Password?
Generally if you forgot your SSP password, but have previously set up your Self Service Profile, you can regain access by logging into ssp.usps.gov, click on the Enter SSP button, the Self-Service Profile Login screen will display, click on the Password recovery link and the application will lead you through the process to regain access or reset your password.
How To Get in touch With the USPS Human Resources Department
The Human Resources Department can be reached by phone by calling 1-877-477-3273. Phone calls are answered on weekdays only, between 7 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. (Eastern Time). You can call this number if you have questions that have not been answered above, or if you need to get in touch with the company’s Human Resources Department for other reasons.
You will be presented with several options when you call. Choose option 5 for Human Resources, and make sure you have your Employee ID and USPS PIN ready. If you wish to learn more about the Human Resources department or want to stay up to date with the latest news and employee benefits, visit their dedicated webpage at: https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/home.sht