Lloyds Bank provides online banking services that allows the account holder to enjoy banking service 24/7. Note: This can be archived from the Lloyds Bank Login online portal.
If you are Lloyds Bank account holder. You can enroll in internet banking service. You can start using your banking services from your mobile phone, tablet, and computer. You can follow the steps to log in to your Lloyds online banking account, reset your password, and enroll for Lloyds Bank online banking.
Related Login Helps
- Bendigo Bank Login: How to Access e-Banking
- Nationwide Online Banking Login: How To Access Your Account
- my100bank Login: How To Access Your my100bank Account Online
Everything You Need To Know About Lloyds Bank
Lloyds Bank plc is a British retail and commercial bank with branches across England and Wales. It has traditionally been considered one of the “Big Four” clearing banks. Lloyds Bank is the largest retail bank in Britain, and has an extensive network of branches and ATMs in England and Wales and offers 24-hour telephone and online banking services. As of 2012 it had 16 million personal customers and small business accounts.
Benefits of Banking Online With Lloyds Bank
- Feel safe – You’re protected by their Fraud Guarantee.
- Easy to use – It’s simple to register and support is always available.
- Stay in control – Keep track of what’s going in and coming out of your account at any time. 87% of people who bank digitally say it helps them manage their money better.
- Save time – No queues or busy times. Bank anytime and anywhere with their Mobile Banking services.
You can pay your bills, view statements, check balance, and make transactions after login to your Lloyds online Banking account.
The banking website is easy to use. It makes easy for account holders to manage their bank account. The banking website is mobile friendly. So, the customers also can access the website with their mobile devices. You will need your online banking login details in order to access your Lloyds online banking account.
Follow the steps to log in to your Lloyds online Banking account.
- First, visit the home page of the Lloyds Bank from your browser.
- Click On Logon
- Here, you will need to enter your User ID and Password.
- Now click on “‘Continue”
If you have entered your user ID and password correctly. It will take you to your account.
But, if you can’t log in to your account and forgot your user ID or password. Then, follow the steps below.
How To Reset Your Logon Details
You can easily reset your Password from the Lloyds Bank logon page. If you can’t remember your previous user ID or Password. You can follow these steps below to reset your password.
- First, visit the Lloyds Bank Logon page
- On the logon page, you will find “Forgotten your logon details?” right under the “Continue” button.
- Once, your click on “Forgotten your logon details?”. You will be taken to the Account and Password Reset page.
How To Get Through To Lloyds Bank Customer Service
If you’re still unable to access Internet Banking, please call their helpdesk on 0345 300 0116 (+44 207 649 9437 from overseas), between 7am-10pm from Monday to Friday, or between 8am-6pm at weekends and one of their customer service agents will be able to help you.
Textphone users who have a hearing or speech impairment can call them on 0345 300 2280 (+44 173 3347 515 from overseas).