Women’s clothing retailer Loft offers two credit cards: the ALL Rewards credit card and the ALL Rewards Mastercard, both of which enable shoppers to earn rewards. However, The Loft Mastercard Login portal allows you to manage your credit card account online provided that you have registered your credit card for online account access.
With both cards, you’ll get 15% off when you open and use your card, 15% off the first Tuesday of every month, $15 off a purchase during your birthday month, five rewards points per $1 spent at Ann Inc. stores and a $5 reward for every 500 points earned. The ALL Rewards Mastercard offers additional perks, including points earned on all purchases and a $20 rewards card for your first purchase outside Ann Inc.
Earning the bonuses and rewards is a great incentive. It’s also important to make your Loft credit card payment on time to avoid paying late fees and interest rate increases that can damage your credit score. Comenity Bank currently offers cardholders three options for paying their accounts.
If you have just gotten approved for the Loft Mastercard from Comenity Bank – congratulations!. Its time to get familiar with your Loft Mastercard account. So, you have to read this post till the end in order to know how to register your Loft Mastercard for online account access, how to make your Loft Mastercard payment, setup autopay and lots more.
How To Register Your Loft Mastercard Online
There is a process you have to adhere to before you can access your credit card account online. To activate it, you need to register or enroll for online services. It entails filling out a form to confirm your credit card information before it can be activated.
If this is your first time logging as the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Loft Mastercard), when you register, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Loft Mastercard payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
Follow the steps below to register your Loft Mastercard online:
To initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Visit the Loft Mastercard login page and click on ”Register Now” and then enter the follow information below.
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Select Identification Type
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- After entering the correct details then click on “Find My Account” and..
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish the registration.
If you face any problem while registering, Here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct Account Center for your Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Gold Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/loftcard. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
Loft Mastercard Login Steps
Assuming you have a login account, you can proceed to login. It is simple to do this, but just to give you a quick start we can help you locate the login section with ease. Follow the steps below:
Go to the Comenity Bank: Loft Mastercard Login page: https://d.comenity.net/loftcard/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml and sign in with your username and password. If you don’t have a username and password then follow the steps above to register for online account access.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in. You can also pay a bill without signing in with Comenity’s EasyPay
How To Make Your Loft MasterCard Payment
You have many options to make your Loft Mastercard payment in many ways. Just choose the options that best suits you below.
1: Pay Online: Follow these steps to pay your Loft MasterCard bills online:
To make your Loft Mastercard payment online, you will first need to register for online account access. Here’s how:
- Go to the login page for the Loft Mastercard.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP or postal code and Social Security number.
- Choose a username and create a password for your Loft credit card login.
Once you’ve registered your account, here’s how to make a payment:
- Log in to your Loft Mastercard account with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and bank routing number available.
- Follow the prompts to submit the payment.
2: Payment via EasyPay: You can make your payment on your Loft Mastercard through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the Loft Mastercard payment login page.
- Locate the EasyPay banner at the top of the page.
- Click the “EasyPay” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Provide your bank account number and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
3: Payment by Mail: To make your loft MasterCard payment by mail, follow these steps:
- Send a check, money order or cashier’s check payable in U.S. dollars to the name and address on your billing statement. Do not send cash.
- Include your payment stub with your payment. Do not staple the payment to the stub, and do not send any additional correspondence with your payment.
- If you don’t have your payment stub, include your account number on the check or money order to ensure Comenity will credit the payment to your account.
Both Loft cards accept payments to the following address:
P.O. Box 659705
San Antonio, TX 78265
4: Payment by Phone: To make your Loft MasterCard payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
ALL Rewards Mastercard: 866-886-1009
Note that Comenity Bank may charge a fee of up to $15 for expedited phone payments.
The best thing to do if your Loft credit card payment is late is to make your payment as soon as possible through one of the payment methods listed above. If you don’t pay your ALL Rewards account on time, Comenity Bank will charge you a late fee of $29. However, if you happen to have had a late fee applied within the previous six billing cycles, Comenity will increase the fee to $40.