For those who spend plenty at Lowe’s and want top-notch savings on those purchases, the Lowe’s Advantage Card is a standout choice. Also, the Lowes Advantage Login portal allows you to access and manage your Lowes Advantage credit card account online.
Cardholders of the Lowes Advantage Credit Card offered by Synchrony Bank are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
Not only that, but the online account allows users to activate any newly received cards without ever having to step foot into your local branch. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, how to register your Lowes Advantage Card for online account access, how to sign in to your account to make your Lowes Advantage Credit Card payments, this post got you covered.
How To Register For Online Access To Your Lowes Advantage Credit Card Account
If this is your first time logging in to your Lowes Advantage Credit card account then you are required to register your card for online account access. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Lowes Advantage credit card), when you register for online access to your Lowes Advantage Credit Card account, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Lowes Advantage credit Card payment online
- Check current balance
- Schedule up to 12 future dated payments
- Confirm your recent online payments
- Review your recent transactions
- Sign-up for paperless statements with eBill
To initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Visit the Lowes Credit Card login page and click on “Register” then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your Lowes Credit Card Login portal.
Lowes Advantage Login Steps
On completion of account registration process, customers get their Lowes Advantage Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their Lowes credit card account effectively and efficiently.
You’ll never wonder about the status of your account. Access it at any time and from anywhere.
- First of all, https://lowes.syf.com/LowesMarketing/marketing/LowesLogin.jsp
- Upon reaching the Lowes Advantage Login page, enter your user ID and followed by your password then click on “login”.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make your Lowe’s Advantage card payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
How To Make Your Lowe’s Advantage Card Payment
In addition to the Lowe’s For pros card, Lowe’s has several other credit cards designed to meet the needs of different customers. When making a payment on your Lowe’s credit card, it’s important to know which card you have, so your payment will be directed to the correct place.
To Know How to make Lowe’s Credit Card Payment click here
Still need help?
Conveniently manage your account or pay bills online by visiting the Lowe’s Credit Center. If you have questions about your account, call the Lowe’s Credit Center at 1-800-444-1408.