Lowes Credit Card Login: How To Make Your Credit Payment
Lowe’s actually offers two store credit cards, a private card called the Lowe’s Advantage Card and a business version (that actually has three different options). However, the Lowes Credit Card Login portal enables you to Log into your Lowes credit card account online to pay your bills, check your FICO score, sign up for paperless billing, and manage your account preferences.
Cardholders of the Lowes Credit Card offered by Synchrony bank are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
How To Register For Online Access To Your Lowes Credit Card Account
If this is your first time trying to log in to your Lowes Credit Card account online then you need to register your Lowes Credit Card for online account access. As long as the registration process is concerned, it is necessary to access your Lowes Credit Card account online. Also, by doing this customer can avail all the benefits and services of the online portal.
Meanwhile, to initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Visit the Lowes Credit Card login page and click on “Register for Online Access” then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your Lowes Credit Card Login portal.
Lowes Credit Card Login Steps
On completion of account registration process, customers get their Lowes Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their Lowes credit card account effectively and efficiently.
You need to provide some personal information to log-in to ensure that your account is protected from unauthorized access. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Lowes credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Lowes credit card payment
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
Following are the easy steps to access the Lowes Credit Card Login portal.
- First of all, visit https://lowes.syf.com/login/
- Enter your User ID and Password as you can see in the image below.
- Click SECURE LOGIN
If you forgot your I.D. or password, visit User ID or Password.
How To Make Your Lowe’s Credit Card Payment
In addition to the Lowe’s Advantage card, Lowe’s has several other credit cards designed to meet the needs of different customers. When making a payment on your Lowe’s credit card, it’s important to know which card you have, so your payment will be directed to the correct place.
To Know How to make Lowe’s Credit Card Payment click here
Still need help?
Conveniently manage your account or pay bills online by visiting the Lowe’s Credit Center. If you have questions about your account, call the Lowe’s Credit Center at 1-800-444-1408.