Lowe’s for Pros credit card login portal is an online portal that allows customers to manage their credit card account online. It is also a free service for business owners that helps them save money on large orders, track inventory and spending, utilize business management tools and so much more.
Read our downloadable guide carefully and completely. It contains important information that should answer most of your questions about managing your Lowe’s For Pros Credit Card online account, this article will help you to understand everything you need to know about the Lowe’s For Pros Credit Card. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
Features Of The Lowe’s For Pros Credit Card
Lowe’s launched a loyalty program for construction professionals that helps them work smarter, allowing them to focus on better serving their customers. If this sounds good to you, all you need to do to get started is register a credit card that can be kept on file to use for future purchases.
With a registered credit card, loyalty members can also track spending history. This means you can make sure even the longest projects stay on budget each month.
Members receive up to two years of online and in-store spending history. This can all be accessed from the convenience of your Lowe’s for Pros profile. Registered more than one card? No worries – you can easily track purchases on both when you log in.
Below are the features and benefits of Lowe’s For Pro Credit Card:
1. Access amazing discounts with Pro Savings: As a Pro member, you’ll enjoy exclusive discounts on expensive appliances, like washing machines, fridges, dishwashers and more. You’ll also save on smaller-ticket items, including lighting, ceiling fans, home decor, storage and tools.
In addition, you can take advantage of Just for Pros special sale events. These sales happen often, so check frequently to see how you can save each week.
2. Get free shipping on orders over $45: Another perk of the program is that members enjoy free shipping on orders over $45, which is a great option when you don’t have time to shop in the store. This means you’ll save hundreds of dollars on thousands of eligible items.
3. Save up to 50% on bulk orders: You read that right. Lowe’s for Pros customers can save anywhere from 5% to 50% on bulk orders. These savings apply to more than 2,000 products.
Lowe’s makes it easy to source all your products at once. Not only will you save money, but you’ll get the job done well with plenty of time to spare.
4. Enjoy personalized offers specific to your business goals: Lowe’s is invested in you and your company, which means they will take the time to understand which products are best for you. How does that work? Based on your industry and order history, you’ll receive emails tailored to your business needs. These special offers will also appear in the Offer Wallet on your account.
5. Benefit from even more Pro Perks: Additional perks of being a Lowe’s for Pros member include great customer service from dedicated team members, multiple delivery options and dedicated Pro parking with easy checkout and loading. This saves you valuable time, and we all know time equals money.
Lowe’s For Pros Credit Card Login Steps
When it comes to managing your Lowe’s For Pros Credit Card, it couldn’t be easier. Simply use your Lowe’s For Pros Credit Card login portal, which can be accessed from Lowes.com, to view and pay your bill securely. Online account management means you’ll never have to miss your Lowe’s For Pros Credit Card payment. Set up AutoPay so your payment is made automatically each month.
Follow the steps below to access your Lowe’s For Pros Credit Card account online.
Step 1: Go to the Lowe’s For Pros Credit Card Login page:
Step 2: Upon reaching the Lowe’s For Pros Credit Card Login page, enter your user ID and followed by your password then click on “login”.
People Also Ask:
If you have any query that we didn’t talk about in this post, feel free to drop a comment below or If you have questions about managing your your Lowe’s For Pros Credit Card account, call Lowe’s at [844- LOW4PRO.