Mountain America Federal Credit Union offers fast, secure and convenient online banking. This service allows you to access and manage your finances from the comfort of your home or office anytime, anywhere on the MACU Login portal. All you need is an account in the bank and access to internet to enjoy this service. The convenient service is only available to those who enroll for it. Follow the guide below on how to enroll, login and reset forgotten password to access online banking service.
About Mountain America Credit Union
Mountain America Credit Union is a federally chartered credit union headquartered in Sandy, Utah, regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration. Mountain America Credit Union is the second largest credit union in Utah. It is also the 12th largest credit union nationally by membership and the 24th largest by total assets. As of February 2020, Mountain America had $9.5 billion in assets, 890,000 members, and over 95 branches.
How To Enroll in Mountain America Federal Credit Union (MACU) Online Banking
When you enroll in MACU Online Banking you will enjoy the features mentioned below.
- Transfer funds between your Mountain America accounts.
- Set up and edit recurring transfers and payments.
- Transfer funds to another Mountain America member.
- Move money between your Mountain America account and accounts you have at other financial institutions.
- Make loan payments from another financial institution with Quick Payments.
- Set up a new savings or certificate account, or apply for a loan, without getting off the couch.
Follow the steps below to enroll in Mountain America Federal Credit Union (MACU) Online Banking
1: Disclosure Acceptance
When you go to the Mountain America Federal Credit Union (MACU) Online enrollment page (The Mountain America Federal Credit Union (MACU) Online enrollment link is provide below this post.), choose between Individual and Business accounts and accept the disclosure before you are allowed to continue with the registration process. If you accept the terms of the disclosure, select I Agree and continue.
2: Confirm Your Identity
Answer the questions to help them confirm your identity. Questions marked with an asterisk are required. Some questions are not marked with an asterisk, but you may still need to supply an answer.
- You need to answer all of the required questions (marked with an asterisk).
- In some cases you may be required to answer a specific number of questions – more than just the fields marked as required. If so, answer all the required questions and then choose which optional questions you want to answer. The directions at the top of the screen should tell you whether or not you have to answer a certain number of optional questions.
- They match your answers against their records to confirm your identity.
- In some instances, their records may be out of date or incomplete, and they will not be able to confirm your identity. Please contact the support center if you are unable to register online.
- Choose a username that you’ll use to log in to online banking.
- As you enter your username, the system will tell you whether or not your chosen username has met the minimum username length requirements.
- Once your chosen password meets the minimum length requirements, the system displays the “Check Availability” option.
- Select “Check Availability” to verify that your chosen username is available (you may not use a username has already been chosen by a different user).
- The system will send you a temporary password. You must select a destination (e.g. email address) for delivery of the temporary password.
- Please contact them if you don’t want to send your temporary password to any of the available destinations.
- Select “Continue” to save your username and send the temporary password to the selected destination.
You must retrieve your temporary password and enter it to continue with the registration process.
- You should receive your temporary password within 5 minutes of choosing your delivery method and selecting “Continue”.
- If you don’t receive your password, select “Resend Password”.
- Once you receive your password, enter it into the password field and select “Login”.
Once you enter the correct temporary password, you’ll be asked to enter a new password.
- The password requirements are outlined at the top of the screen.
- To prevent typos, you’re required to enter your new password twice.
- Once you enter your password, select “Continue”.
- You will use your newly chosen password the next time you log in to Online Banking.
After you choose a new password, you will be asked to setup security questions and answers.
- It’s important that you choose question and answer combinations that are not easy to guess, but at the same time, are easy for you to remember.
- As an extra security measure, they will occasionally ask you to remember your answers before they allow you to log in.
- Each drop down list contains multiple questions.
- You must provide answers for 5 different questions.
- You may not supply the same answer for multiple questions (if two questions illicit the same answer, choose a different question).
Once you setup your security questions, you will be asked to choose a confidence image and passphrase. The confidence image and passphrase will be used to help you guard against fraudulent websites. They will always be displayed on the password screen before you login in to online banking.
- View additional confidence image options by selecting view more.
- Click on an image to select it as your confidence image.
- You may also upload your own confidence image. Image file sizes should be less than 3mb. Images will automatically be resized to 100px by 100px.
- The passphrase must be less than 50 characters long.
4: Confirm Your Contact Information
We use your email address and phone number to send you notifications and make sure we can contact you when necessary.
- Please provide a valid email address and phone number.
- Select the appropriate time zone to ensure your have the optimal online banking experience.
- Complete the registration process by selecting “Continue”.
Once you confirm your contact information and select “Continue”, the registration process is complete.
- Select “Complete Profile” to navigate to your profile settings where you can upload a profile image and edit other personal information.
- Select “Explore Dashboard” to navigate to the landing page where you can view balance information and adjust display preferences.
- Select “Customize Settings” to change themes, setup notifications and adjust other preferences.
Mountain America Federal Credit Union (MACU) Online enrollment link: https://o.macu.com/Registration
- Alaska USA Login: How To Access Your Account Online
- Alliant Credit Union Login: How To Access Your Account Online
- Summit Credit Union Login: How To Access Your Account Online
After enrolling in Mountain America Federal Credit Union (MACU) online banking you will obtain a unique username and password or if you are an existing customer just follow the steps below to log in to your account online.
- Go to the MACU Login page: https://o.macu.com/Authentication
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Log in
If your MACU Login details are correct then you will be redirected to your account dashboard to transfer funds, view statement and lots more.
Mountain America Federal Credit Union (MACU) Contact information
- Service Center: Call 1-800-748-4302
- Routing Number: 3240 7955 5
- NMLS ID 462815