Online transactions are generally secure, especially when you’re shopping with major retailers. Learn how to make your Mercury Card Payment online, by phone, and by mail. If you already have a registered online account then you can easily log in to your account to view payment histories, check all the details of your card, credit score, and the whole lot, including the current transactions, prior transactions, regular bills, etc.
How to Register Your Mercury Credit Card Online
If you have not registered your Mercury Credit Card, You need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Mercury Credit Card), when you register for and sign in to your Mercury Credit Ca account, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Mercury Credit Card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- You’ll need to be the main Mercury cardholder in order to register
- For security, you have 5 minutes to complete the registration process
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser – so they can get you to the right page and help you log in as quickly as possible.
- It should only take a few moments. Once registered, you’ll have immediate access to your Mercury Credit Card account and be able to check your transactions, view your statements, pay your bill and manage your account online securely and easily.
To Register your Mercury Card, follow the steps stated below:
- Firstly visit the official Registration Page for Online Access of the Card which is https://www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard/#/register/
- Enter the credit card number, the last four digits of your social security number, and your date of birth.
- Follow onscreen instruction to finish up.
How To Make Your Mercury Card Payment Online
You have many options to make your Mercury Credit Card payment. Just choose the options that is convenient for you below to make your payment.
1: Pay Online: Follow these steps below to make your Mercury Credit card payment.
To make your Mercury Credit card payment online, you will first need to register for online account access by following the above step. Once you’ve registered your account, here’s how to make a payment:
- Log in to your Mercury Credit Card account with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and bank routing number available.
- Follow the prompts to submit the payment.
2: AutoPay: Avoid late fees by enrolling in AutoPay! Just click on Enroll in AutoPay on your Account Summary page. Have your monthly minimum payment, statement balance or a fixed amount paid automatically on your payment due date. Cancel up to 3 days before your due date.
How To Make Your Mercury Card Payment Online By Phone
You can also make your payment on the phone. Only you have to dial customer service number 866-686-2158 and follow the prompt. The live agent will lead you to the Mercury Card bill. The phone number is relaxed to use. It is 24/7 available to benefit you.
How To Make Your Mercury Card Payment By Mail
If you don’t want to have the online access service and wish to pay your credit card by mail, you can send it to the address mentioned below. You will need to include your full name and the last four digits of the card number.
PO Box 70168
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
(Include your name as it appears on your account and the last 4 digits of your credit card number to ensure proper crediting to your account.). When mailing your payment, please allow 7-10 days mailing time.
Overnight via Express Mail:
400 White Clay Center Dr,
Newark, DE 19711.
How To Download The Mercury Card App For Android And iOS
Manage your Mercury cards and stay in control with the Mercury® Cards App. Check your balance, pay your bill, see your statements and more, all in the palm of your hand. With the Mercury Card App For Android And iOS, you can manage your account activities including;
- View Account Balance
- Activate your card
- Pay your bill
- Manage authorized users
- View your transactions
- View your rewards on select cards
- View your FICO® Score
- Manage Email and SMS Alerts
- Initiate a Balance Transfer (if an offer is available)
- Get account notifications on your mobile phone
- Update your personal information
- Manage your saved bank accounts
- Manage your statement delivery options
- Maintain PIN
- Manage your Travel Notifications
- Contact their customer service center with one touch dialing
However, some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only. There is no charge from Mercury Card, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions.
Mercury Card Customer Service
Should you have to discover a fast key to your customer support-related problem, the Mercury customer support team is the best answer to all your issues. Most Mercury customers utilize the support agent to ask questions regarding their card, online account, transactions, or other common requests.
The Mercury Credit Card customer service number is (866) 686-2158. They can also be contacted from your online banking account or through the Mercury mobile app for iOS and Android. If you’d rather send them a letter, use the following address:
PO Box 84064
Columbus GA 31908