The Mercury Credit card, also known as the Mercury MasterCard, is a no annual fee, the unsecured credit card specially made for people who have had credit issues in the past but plan to pay their balance at the full end every month. However, the Mercury Credit Card Login portal allows you to make your Mercury Credit Card payment online, set up autopay, view transactions, view statement and lots more provided that you have registered it for online account access.
You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your Mercury Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account and make your Mercury Credit Card payments. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information for everyone. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
How to Register Your Mercury Credit Card Online
If you have not registered your Mercury Credit Card, You need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Mercury Credit Card), when you register for and sign in to your Mercury Credit Card account, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Mercury Credit Card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- You’ll need to be the main Mercury cardholder in order to register
- For security, you have 5 minutes to complete the registration process
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser – so they can get you to the right page and help you log in as quickly as possible.
- It should only take a few moments. Once registered, you’ll have immediate access to your Mercury Credit Card account and be able to check your transactions, view your statements, pay your bill and manage your account online securely and easily.
To Register for Mercury Card, follow the steps stated below:
- Firstly visit the official Registration Page for Online Access of the Card which is https://www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard/#/register/
- Enter the credit card number, the last four digits of your social security number, and your date of birth as indicated in the picture below.
- Tap on the “Proceed” button.
- Add more of your details. Kindly follow the on-page instructions for the same.
- Once everything is completed, hit the ‘Finish’ button to comprehend the Registration for Online Access of the Mercury card.
Mercury Credit Card Login Steps
Now that you have registered your Mercury Credit Card for online activities or if you are an existing Mercury credit card account holder, its time to log in to your account to make your Mercury credit card payment online, view statements, check balance, Change your personal details, Add another user to your account, Change your credit limit and much more.
So, check out the steps given below and make sure to follow them accordingly if you want to login into your Mercury credit card account.
- Visit the link, https://www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard/#/
- Enter valid Username and Password.
- Tap on the ‘Remember Me’ Option if you are using a private internet connection.
- And then hit on the “Sign In” button.
Once logged in, you can view your Mercury Credit Card account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
How To Make A Mercury Credit Card Payment
You can make payments with Mercury Credit card. The website is available to check the account statement. It has all the information about your card. You can also check for monthly balance and make payment online with the Mercury credit card account.
How To Download The Mercury Card App For Android And iOS
Manage your Mercury cards and stay in control with the Mercury® Cards App. Check your balance, pay your bill, see your statements and more, all in the palm of your hand. With the Mercury Card App For Android And iOS, you can manage your account activities including;
- View Account Balance
- Activate your card
- Pay your bill
- Manage authorized users
- View your transactions
- View your rewards on select cards
- View your FICO® Score
- Manage Email and SMS Alerts
- Initiate a Balance Transfer (if an offer is available)
- Get account notifications on your mobile phone
- Update your personal information
- Manage your saved bank accounts
- Manage your statement delivery options
- Maintain PIN
- Manage your Travel Notifications
- Contact their customer service center with one touch dialing
However, some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only. There is no charge from Mercury Card, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions.
Mercury Card Customer Service
Should you have to discover a fast key to your customer support-related problem, the Mercury customer support team is the best answer to all your issues. Most Mercury customers utilize the support agent to ask questions regarding their card, online account, transactions, or other common requests.
The Mercury Credit Card customer service number is (866) 686-2158. They can also be contacted from your online banking account or through the Mercury mobile app for iOS and Android. If you’d rather send them a letter, use the following address:
PO Box 84064
Columbus GA 31908