People looking to raise their credit scores have an opportunity to by using Merrick Credit Card: Bank’s Platinum Visa and Secured Visa credit cards. These cards offer regular credit increases and access to Merrick Bank’s free online cardholder center and goMobile app. With goSpecial, cardholders also have access to discounts and savings at participating organizations, including Blue Nile, GNC and Lenovo. With Merrick Bank Login, cardholders can sign in to online portal to manage their Merrick Bank account.
Merrick Bank also offers recreation loans and personal loans for people with discharged bankruptcies, charge-offs, collections and judgments. Its recreation loans can be used to purchase items like a boat, RV or horse trailer, while Merrick’s personal loans can be used for purposes like debt consolidation, car repairs, funeral expenses or medical and dental bills. Customers can borrow up to $12,500 in personal loans and are eligible to receive funds as quickly as the next business day.
This article provides steps for restoring access to your Merrick Bank Online accounts, use of a One-Time Passcode, and tips for improving your Merrick Bank Mobile experience. Note: You must have an online account before thinking about logging in, If you are a new user kindly follow the steps below to enroll in Merrick Bank Online banking.
How To Enroll In Merrick Bank Online Banking
With Merrick Bank online banking services, customers who have an account with the bank can pay their bills, access their eStatements and transfer money to a friend’s or colleague’s account through the internet. And with the mobile friendly website, customers can also use their mobile phones or even download an app on itunes or playstore on their mobile phones.
If you have not registered your Merrick Bank account online, You need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. Registering your Merrick Bank Account Online means enrolling in Merrick Bank online banking. To enroll in Merrick Bank online banking go to https://logon.merrickbank.com/core/enroll/enroll and fill the registration form.
Merrick Bank Login Steps
Once you have registered an account with the bank, you can login anytime you want. It’s a pretty straight forward process that only takes a few seconds provided you have the correct logins. You can login by following these simple steps:
Step 1: Go the Merrick Bank Login page https://merrickbank.com/Login
Step 2: Upon reaching the login page, select your account type from the dropdown menu and enter your username and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Log In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard. However, if you don’t have a username and a password follow the Merrick Bank online enrollment steps above to enroll.
Once logged in, you can view your Merrick Bank Credit Card account summary, make your Merrick Bank Credit Card payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
How To Retrieve Your Merrick Bank Username And/or Password
Merrick Bank has made it easy for customers to reset their passwords anytime so that they can regain access to their bank accounts. You can reset your password by following these simple steps:
- Step 1-Click “account login” on the bank’s Homepage
- Step 2-Click “forgot your password/username?” A new password will be send to the email address associated with your online account.
How To Make Your Payments
This section provides steps for paying your loans, credit cards, and mortgages in Merrick Bank Online or the Merrick Bank Mobile App. After making a payment, you should receive an email or message center confirmation with your payment information.
1: Credit Cards Merrick Bank offers several convenient ways to pay your credit card bill. Merrick Bank understand that making payments to your account timely and effectively is important.
- Checking/Savings Account: Use the Online Cardholder Center at Merrickbank.com or download their mobile app for secure, quick and easy payment options.
- Over the phone: Call 1-800-204-5936 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-253-4563) for secure, expedited and easy payment options. One of their agents or automated system can process your payment using your checking/savings account or debit card.
- By Check or Money Order: Use the payment coupon and envelope provided with your statement, and mail to (allow 4-7 days to arrive):
- Don’t have a checking or savings or debit card? Visit your nearby money services counter at retail locations (such as Walmart, Kroger or others) to see what cash payment options are available. Fees can range from $1-$20 so be sure to ask the cashier about available options and fee amounts. You may use MoneyGram, Western Union or other forms of electronic payments with cash to send us your payment same day or next day depending on availability.
2: Recreation Loans: You can pay your Merrick Bank Recreation loan payment in any of the following ways:
Login to pay online.
Receiver Code 5244
P.O. Box 660880
Dallas, TX 75266-0880
Attn: Rec Lending
10705 S Jordan Gateway, Ste 200
South Jordan, UT 84095
($10 fee for phone payments)
Payoff USPS Mail
PO Box 1500
Draper, UT 84020-1500
3: Personal Loans: You can make your Merrick Bank personal loan payment in any of the following ways:
in the Account Center.
Log in here.
P.O. Box 660203
Dallas, TX 75266-0203