Follow the guidelines in the post to access the Merrill Lynch Login portal. They simply listen to your priorities and then offer the most viable guidance and advice to help you achieve your goals. Further, you will also be given online access to your account that comes with many valuable features. Read this guide to know why and how you should enroll in the Merrill Lynch online access.
About Merrill Lynch
Merrill, previously branded Merrill Lynch, is an American investment management and wealth management division of Bank of America . Along with BofA Securities, the investment banking arm, both firms engage in prime brokerage and broker-dealer activities. The firm is headquartered in New York City, and once occupied the entire 34 stories of 250 Vesey Street, part of the Brookfield Place complex in Manhattan. Merrill employs over 14,000 financial advisors and manages $2.3 trillion in client assets. The company also operates Merrill Edge, an electronic trading platform.
Merrill Online Account Features
One of the major reasons why you should opt-in for the online account is that it helps you connect with an advisor, securely. You can sign in and set an appointment, send secure messages, e-sign documents, and keep in touch with the advisor in a convenient and meaningful way. Another great feature included is that you would be able to keep track of your spending. The Merrill Lynch and Bank of America clients can make comparisons between the cash flow and spending. Moreover, there is a Budgeting and Spending tool that will help you make informed decisions.
Another great feature is their mobile app that you can install on your smartphone. Through this app, you can easily and conveniently manage accounts, scan & send documents, send money securely, and view your balances even when you are on the move. You would also be able to access the most recent research insights that also include RIC Report from the top industry experts. You can learn more about the account features and related services online.
How To Register For Merrill Online Access
It’s easy to access your accounts and make the most of online benefits. Enrolling in the online account is simple and quick as it hardly takes 2 – 3 minutes to complete the account enrollment process. Here is how you can enroll for online access:
- Go to the official Merrill Lynch Login page where you can enroll in the online account. You can visit this page with the help of this link: www.mymerrrill.com
- Now, look at the left-hand side where you need to click “Enroll for Online Access” in the “Secure Login” section. On the next page, enter your account number, click “Continue” button, and then follow further prompts to complete the enrollment process.
After completing this one-time enrollment process, you can sign in to your online account on the same site using your user ID and password.
Merrill Lynch Login Steps
Let us first get to the login process as this is the most necessary step for you.
So, check out the steps given below and make sure to follow them accordingly if you want to login into your account.
- First of all, visit this website link – https://olui2.fs.ml.com/login/signin.aspx
- Now, after this, just fill in your username and your password in the given required boxes.
- Once you are done with all of this, then just click on the final Log -in.
- Now, it is done and you are done as well.
Merrill Lynch Login Help
1: How do I log in? In order to log in, you must enter your User ID and Password.
- Begin by entering your User ID and Password.
- When you’re logging in from a trusted computer (such as your home or office computer), select “Save User ID” to simplify future logins.
- Next, if you’ve opted to use an authorization code at every log in, you’ll also need to enter that.
2: What if I forgot my User ID? Select Forgot your User ID? You can then retrieve your User ID by entering the email address associated with that User ID. Your User ID will be sent to the email address you provided.
3: What if my Password isn’t working? Make sure you’ve typed in your Password correctly. Remember, it is case sensitive.
If you have forgotten your Password:
- Select Forgot your Password?
- Enter your User ID in the Forgot Password section of the page and select Reset Password.
- Confirm your identity and get an authorization code delivered to your phone.
- Enter and confirm your new Password. It must be 6 to 12 characters, using letters and numbers and no special characters (?, *). Your Password should be unique to you and difficult for others to guess.
4: What if the User ID on my computer is incorrect? If you don’t recognize the User ID on the login page, you can clear it by clicking on the box and using the Backspace or Delete key. Once the User ID has been cleared, you can then enter your User ID in the box to continue logging in. If you’re using a trusted computer (such as a home computer or office computer), you can click Remember my User ID on this computer to simplify your future logins.
5: Why am I asked to answer Security Questions when logging in? You are being asked these Security Questions because we need to confirm your identity. You may be asked to answer Security Questions during log in if you:
- Are logging in from a new computer for the first time.
- Have not previously selected “Save User ID” on this computer.
- Have recently cleared cookies or reset settings on this computer.
- Have opted in to receive an authorization code at every log in but you recently updated your contact information.
- Experience technical issues preventing you from receiving an authorization code.
Be sure to answer the questions EXACTLY as you entered them when you first selected the questions. Any punctuation used during the setup process must be included in your responses to these questions. For example, if you answered St. Mary’s, you should enter St. Mary’s, not StMarys. Answers to the Security Questions are NOT case sensitive.
6: How do I reset my Security Questions? If you cannot log in and need to change your Security Questions, contact the help desk.
Merrill Lynch Contact Information
Current Clients. 1.800.637.7455. 1.800.637.7455. Get all the resources you need to stay on top of your financial goals.
Get Started. 1.866.706.8321. 1.866.706.8321.
401k & Stock Options. 1.866.820.1492. 1.866.820.1492.
Other Services. Find Information about other services. Credit Cards & Debit Cards offered by Bank of America. You may also want to know how to login to Bank of America.