If you want to manage your Midland Mortgage Account online you will have to access the Midland Mortgage login page where you will enter your account credentials. If you dont know how to go about it then you have to read this post for better understanding.
In this helpful guide, we will discuss their mortgage assistance programs and we will also show you how you can log in to Midland Mortgage online account that they have designed for their customers. By signing in to that account, the customers can perform many exclusive activities, like online payments.
Everything You Need To Know About Mortgage Assistance Program
The Midland Mortgage, a division of the federally chartered savings association, provides friendly and top-of-the-line services to its customers across the nation.
Midland Mortgage makes it possible everyday with their prompt personal service, professional and experienced loan officers and knowledgeable staff.
If you are qualified, then one of their mortgage assistance programs can assist you in catching up on the missed mortgage payments. Their programs include loan modifications that can lower the existing payment, repayment plans to assist you in catching up on the late payments and the unemployment plans that are designed to offer you the time for getting back on your own feet after you lose your job. Let’s discuss how you can sign in to their online account for enjoying the additional online perks they offer.
Midland Mortgage Login Steps
In order to access the online account, you must be one of their registered members. If you are, then follow the simple instructions that are mentioned below:
- Please access their official webpage on your personal computer to get started. You can use the link: www.mymidlandmortgage.com to visit their official website or webpage.
- Now, you can see a Sign In form on your computer screen. There, you should enter your “Loan Number” and the “Password” that you set at the time of sign up for the online account. After providing this information, you should click the “Sign In” button to access your online account.
This is the process of signing into your online account.
How To Make Your Midland Mortgage Payment
Midland Mortgage have different payment methods, you can pay online, by phone or by mail. Just choose the option that best suits you.
How To Make Your Midland Mortgage Payment Online
Once your online account has been created you can pay your Midland Mortgage easily by returning to www.mymidlandmortgage.com and completing the steps listed below:
- Sign in using the login box near the center of the page
- Go to the “My Loan” dropdown menu and choose the “Pay My Mortgage” option
- Choose either to make a one time payment or to set up automatic payments
- Enter your banking information
- Decide how much you want to pay
- If you’re making automatic payments, choose a day when you would like the payment to be made each month
Review your payment information and submit if everything looks correct.
How To Make Your Midland Mortgage Payment By Phone
They can accept your payment over the telephone. Midland will withdraw your mortgage payment directly from your checking or savings account. Make sure you have your credit card, your most recent bill, and your banking information on hand before you make any calls
- If you’re making your payment for the current month, call 1-800-654-45-66
- If you’re paying a bill from a previous month, call 1-800-55-23-000
- If you call on a week day during business hours you can speak directly to a customer service associate. All times are in Central Time.
- The automated system allows you to pay 24/7
How To Make Your Midland Mortgage Payment By Mail
- Write a check out to Midland Mortgage
- Write your loan number directly on your payment
- Mail your payment to the following address:
Attn: Payment Processing
P. O. Box 268888
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8888
To make an overnight payment, mail your payment to the following address:
Attn: Payment Processing
999 NW Grand Blvd, Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73118-6077