The easiest option for most homeowners to make their Union Bank Mortgage Payment is through the Union Bank Mortgage Login portal. Online payments are fast, free and efficient, and paying online means you can decide when you want to make the payment, maintain a record of when it was made and ensure that it is paid by the due date. You can easily make your Union Bank Mortgage payment online but note online payments will require you be logged into your mortgage/bank account.
Read our free article, it contains general information regarding managing your Union Bank Mortgage online account. If you already have an account with Union Bank, but haven’t used their online services, this article will help you register for credentials, including when and how to make your Union Bank mortgage payment online. This guide will help you understand everything you need to know about Union Bank mortgage.
Why get a Mortgage with Union Bank?
Getting a mortgage with Union Bank is a good idea because its Fast prequalification. The first step is also the fastest. You can Get prequalified in minutes.
- Low rates and payments: You will enjoy competitive rates and friendly, helpful advice from trusted Mortgage Consultants.
- On-time closings: You can Sign all the final documents to close the deal and get into your new home on-time.
- No closing cost options: With MUFG Union Bank Mortgage, you Enjoy competitive rates as well as closings with potentially no cost
Union Bank Mortgage Login Steps
Logging into your online Union Bank is easy provided you have your login details. Customers can access their online accounts anytime anywhere so long as they have their login details. If you are a first time user, click on Enroll now ” to register for login credentials. If you already have online account, here are the steps you need follow to login.
- Open https://www.unionbank.com/ in your web browser
- Enter your user ID and click “sign on” As you can see in the image above.
- Enter your password and click “submit”
- You will be granted direct access to your online account as long as you have used the correct login details
How To Pay Your Union Bank Mortgage
If you are struggling to make your mortgage payments, Union Bank will work with you to try to find a solution. A Union Bank® representative will assess your current financial status to assist you in determining which of the following options may be right for you:
- Repayment Plan
- Payment Extension
- Loan Modification
- Sell Your Home
- Short Sale
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
Call Union Bank today toll-free at 1-855-691-7762, Monday–Thursday, from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. PT, and Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT, to discuss the various available options.
In order for a representative to assess your financial condition and help you determine which option may work for you, the following information may be requested of you:
- Executed Affidavit of Financial Hardship
- Hardship Letter and Any Borrower-Required Explanations
- Monthly Income and Expense Worksheet
- Borrower’s Financial Statement
- Copies of the last two months’ statements of all open deposit accounts
- Copies of the last two years’ tax returns
- An IRS Form 4506-T signed by all borrowers
- A copy of your most recent utility bill
- Evidence of Income, not more than 90 days old; e.g., pay stubs
- If the loan is a junior lien, a copy of the current loan statement and written authorization to release information to Union Bank
For additional assistance, you can contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) toll-free at 1-800-569-4287 to find a HUD-certified housing counseling agency.
If your property is located in Washington and you would like assistance in determining your rights and opportunities, you can contact the Washington State Housing Finance Commission at 1-877-894-4663.