Access to your medical records is simple and convenient with your MyCenturaHealth account. The MyCenturaHealth login portal is a secure, online web portal that enables you to manage your health conveniently. Centura Health Physician Group offers access to your medical record at Centura Health practices and Centura Health hospitals with just one username and password.
You can also get various other health services in addition to managing health records. You can access all these benefits by logging into My Centura Health at www.mycenturahealth.org. MyCenturaHealth was created to be compatible with health technologies from other vendors, including their devices and apps. Physicians at Centura Health also use it to communicate with their patients more efficiently.
How To Sign Up For Mycenturahealth
MyCenturaHealth offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With MyCenturaHealth, you can use the Internet to:
- Request medical appointments.
- View your health summary from the MyCenturaHealth electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
Patients who wish to participate will be issued a MyCenturaHealth activation code during their clinic visit. This code will enable you to log in and create your own username and password. To sign up with your activation code, go to https://epic.mycenturahealth.org/MCH/accesscheck.asp
If you were not issued an activation code, you may call your primary care clinic to get one or ask to sign up during your next office visit, otherwise, create an online patient account for a safe and simple way to access information from your electronic health record (EHR). Once you have an account, you can also download or share records with others through MyCenturaHealth.
A MyCenturaHealth registration is required for all users who wish to access their medical records from anywhere via the online portal of the network. The steps below will guide you through the process of creating your online account with the official portal:
- Visit the official portal website at www.mycenturahealth.org.
- Simply click “Sign Up Now” to begin.
- The online registration form requires filling out your details, such as the account Activation code, Social Security Number (Last four digits), and Date of Birth.
- The next step they will verify your identity using questions from a third-party verification system.
- When you’re approved, you will receive an email or a letter with your activation code and instructions on how to activate your MyCenturaHealth account. If you have any questions, please contact your clinic.
Mycenturahealth Login Steps
In order to use all the features of your Centura Health online account, you must first sign in on the myCenturaHealth login page. The interface of the said portal is very user-friendly. This means that even someone who has never logged into MyCenturaHealth.org before can easily access the site and start using it. You can easily access your account by following the below steps:
Step 1: Navigate Centura Health’s login page: Go to the myCenturaHealth’s login page: https://epic.mycenturahealth.org/MCH/Authentication/Login?
Step 2: Enter your account info:
- Enter your username and password.
- After that, click on on “Go” blue button to access your myCenturaHealth online account.
I forgot my username and password. What should I do? You may contact the MyCenturaHealth Patient Support Line at 1-866-414-1562 to request a new, secure password. You may also click the “Forgot username? Forgot password?” link on the sign-in page to reset your username password online.