Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those they serve. Cigna delivers choice, predictability, affordability and access to quality care through connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health, both in body and mind. If you want to access MyCigna Account Login page please continue reading below.
MyCigna Account Login -Overview
Cigna was established in 1982 during the merger of INA Corporation and the Connecticut General Corporation. One of their purposes is to improve the well-being as well as the health of the people they serve. Cigna provides their customers with various health care services together with medical, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, dental, group disability, life, and coverage options or plans for accidents.
Cigna offers Medicare and Medicaid products and health, life and accident insurance coverages primarily to individuals in the U.S. and selected international markets. In addition to its ongoing operations described above, Cigna also has certain run-off operations, including a Run-off Reinsurance segment. In the Phoenix metropolitan area, Cigna runs a full-service staff-model HMO (health maintenance organization) with satellite clinics throughout the region, known as the Cigna Medical Group. Cigna Global Health Benefits also operates under the Cigna corporation.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below for you to access the login or register page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
What are the requirements to sign in or complete a registration for a new account with Cigna online?
- Stable internet access
- Insurance ID card
- Personal information
Register for myCigna Account
- Visit the URL in your preferred search engine.
- Find “Register Now” and then select that link.
- Type your name in the space provided.
- Enter your birth date by selecting the Month, Day and Year from the drop down boxes.
- Type your address in the space provided.
- Type your City in the space provided.
- Type your State in the space provided.
- Type your Zip Code in the space provided.
- Select the “Next” button to move forward.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until completed.
MyCigna Account Login – Steps To Login
Easy steps to follow to logon to your current account online:
- Visit www.cigna.com/login in your preferred search engine.
- Type in your current user name in the space provided.
- Type in your password in the space provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- You may now start using the tools.
Take a site tour or watch the myCigna video below if you need help on myCigna.com. It will make you further comprehend the tools that are available for you and direct you around myCigna.com and will enable you to manage your account with so much ease and accuracy. You can learn to check your coverage, get status of claims, find account balances, search for a doctor specific to your needs, update your current address and so much more.
What Are The Technical Specifications To Access My Personal Webpages?
Cigna recommend that your computer meets at least the following specifications:
- Screen resolution of at least 1024×768;
- Operating system: Windows, starting from Windows 7 / Mac, starting from version 10.10 / Linux;
- Browser: Google Chrome, starting from version 49.0 / Internet Explorer, starting from version 10 / Microsoft Edge / Firefox, starting from version 45.0 / Safari, starting from version 8.0. These browsers support 128bit encryption, which is needed to access the application. Your browser has to allow session-cookies and has to be enabled for SSL communication.
Cigna recommend a broadband connection if you use your personal webpages intensively. You will be able to access screens more quickly.