MyPatientVisit is an online patient portal that provides a view into your Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and gives you a secure way to communicate with your care team. The portal allows you 24/7 access to your health information made available to you by the practice and delivers self-service capabilities for you to manage your healthcare.
You can use myPatientVisit Portal to:
- Access reports, lab results, Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) and your demographic information.
- Request a new appointment by sending a Secure Message to the Practice
- See your upcoming appointments.
- Check balance and view upcoming appointments
- Communicate with the office staff via secure messages.
- Available to patients whose doctors use Nextech electronic healthcare and practice management systems.
Create an Account – myPatientVisit
If you are a new user and have not yet created an account, please follow the steps below to create one. You will then be guided through creating a login for the official site. You can either register using your email address that you provided to the office or you can register by creating a username and entering a security code provided to you from the office.
Step 1: Go to www.mypatientvisit.com
Step 2: If you’ve already created a username & password on My Patient Visit, you can login; otherwise, under “Don’t have an account?”, click Create an account.
NOTE: If you have a preexisting portal account (that is not specifically with mypatientvisit.com), you will still need to create a new account.
Step 3: Fill in all Sign-In information in the provided fields and create a unique password for your account.
- NOTE 1: First/Last name must match name on your patient record.
- NOTE 2: If you wish to register with a username instead of an email address, click the hyperlink labeled “(or register by username).” Username registration requires possession of a Security Code (provided by your office).
Step 4: Read the full “Terms & Conditions” and click the acceptance checkbox.
Step 5: Click “Register” and complete appropriate steps in the following section. For Users Who Registered with an Email Address: A screen displaying “A confirmation email has been sent to the email address” will appear (for initial registration, email confirmation is not required); Click “Continue.
For Users Who Registered with a Username:
- a) A prompt will appear if no email was entered at initial account creation (in Step 3).
- b) Select either option—“Go Back” (to provide an email address for this account to receive notifications from our office) or “Proceed Without Email.”
- c) Select three Security Questions from the provided dropdown menus.
- d) Input appropriate answers and submit.
NOTE: Security questions cannot be changed once submitted.
Step 6: The “Connect to a Practice” page will appear.
Step 7: Fill in the provided information fields on the page.
NOTE: The link may autofill this information when clicked. If so, disregard this step
Step 8: Click “Connect” and complete appropriate steps in the section below. Choose steps below, based on whether Email or Username was used to create account.
For Users Who Registered with an Email Address:
- a) If all information is valid and matches patient record in the system, you will now see a “Safe Health Code” page.
- b) Select method for receiving Safe Health Code (email, etc.).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do NOT close the MyPatientVisit page or browser window when retrieving Safe Health Code, as doing so will cancel out the registration process.
- c) Retrieve Safe Health Code from selected method location (email inbox, etc.).
- d) Input Safe Health Code.
- e) Click “Connect.”
For Users Who Registered with a Username: Proceed to Step 9.
Step 9: Patient Dashboard will appear, giving you authorized access to portal tools.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Users can link multiple patients (such as a child or spouse) to one MyPatientVisit.com account when given the required security code by the practice.
If registering using a username and security code:
You will create your own username, password, and enter your First Name, Last Name (same as name on insurance card). You will then complete 3 security questions of your choosing. Lastly you will enter the security code provided to you from the office and connect to see your dashboard for MyPatientVisit.
Kindly note that you must be at least 13 years old to log in to My Patient Visit portal. You may not permit any other person to access My Patient Visit portal using your username and password and the use of your account is your responsibility.
If you are a new user and have not yet created an account, please select the option at the bottom of the initial login screen for “Create an account”. You will then be guided through creating a login for our site. You can either register using your email address that you provided to the office or you can register by creating a username and entering a security code provided to you from the office.
However, if you have already created a username and password, then follow simple steps below to establish a secure connect to your account.
- Step 1: Go to the myPatientVisit login portal
- Step 2: Log in with the information you used when you registered.
For more information contact:
Chief Revenue Officer, Nextech