MyPay Login | How To Access Your MyPay Account

Today, we will discussing about “MyPay” If you want to know much about MyPay or want looking for how to find and use your MyPay login in order to access your online account. You are welcome.

Stay with us till the end of this post as we will be disclosing every necessary information about MyPay to extend your knowledge, Of course we will talk about MyPay login steps and requirements. Lets get started to save your precious time.

See Also: Skylight Paycard Login | How To Access Your Skylight Account

What Is MyPay

MyPay is the Department of Defense’s online payroll and accounting system that allows a service member to view his or her pay account, view travel claims, make changes to withholding and allotments, and change Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) contributions.

MyPay Login Requirements

For you to you have access to your “MyPay account you are required to have account with the platform, if you already have an account with them you must have your social security number or your MyPay Login ID.  First time users may log in with their social security number and will then be required to create a Login ID.

MyPay Login Steps

To login to your Mypay account go to and enter a MyPay Login ID and password if you are a registered member. It will start a new session each time. A SmartCard login is also available to use if you have one.

You will need to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN).  If you do not know your pin or have not received your PIN, you can click on the “Reset current or request new password” hyperlink. 

If you have an email address on file with MyPay, (which would be done through a previous MyPay visit, or through an “appropriate administrator.”  I don’t know what that means, maybe your finance office?) your temporary new password may be emailed to you.  Otherwise, it will be mailed via regular US mail to your address of record.  If you suspect your address might be incorrect in the pay system, you will need to check with your finance office to update your address. Your finance office might also be able to help you with PIN issues.

Once logged in to your account, you can get a detailed explanation of your leave and earnings statement for both DoD civilian employees and DoDEA employees.

How To Contact MyPay Customer Service Team

For any additional questions or concerns regarding myPay , call 888-332-7411 (option 5) for a customer service representative.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *