MyPella HR is the Pella’s HR Applications portal, a privately held window and door manufacturing company. The Pella systems password is used when logging in to a number of systems, including HCM Fusion, Salesforce, and many more. The Pella systems password is tied to your Pella identity which is managed by the OIM (Oracle Identity Management) and Okta platforms.
Through the MyPella HR Login portal, employees can access HR-related information and software directly through the company’s intranet or web portal. ESS portals are a feature of most modern HR management systems (or HR information systems [HRIS]) that allow employees to directly complete job-related tasks that were traditionally handled by HR, such as:
- Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) – View Pay Slip, Personal Info, Benefits
- Dimensions Time and Labor
- Taleo Recruiting
- Internal Job Postings
- Pella Learning Institute
MyPella HR Login
The MyPella HR login portal is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for employees. Each employee will be given their user account credentials through which all the administrative matters can be accessed and managed.
Contact your store manager or HR representative for assistance if you do not have your login credentials. For those with login credentials, follow these simple instructions to access your Pella HR account:
- Open a web browser and enter the MyPella HR Login page. https://mypella.com/myhr/
- Use the links on the MyPella HR Login portal to easily access your HR related information.
- You can login to Pella’s HR Applications on the Okta Dashboard from the address https://portal.mypella.com/
NOTE: Be sure to bookmark the Okta homepage as this page is being retired https://portal.mypella.com.
Still Need Help?
Changing your Pella systems password in Okta, OIM, or Active Directory will also update your MyPella HR password and impact your login to many applications. If you are unable to login to one of these systems, resetting the password may be necessary.
However, you will not be able to use the Okta password reset if you have never logged into Okta. If you know that you have never logged into Okta before, then you should contact the Pella IT Help Desk for assistance. The steps to reset your password in Okta are as follows:
- If you can not login, then click the “Need help signing in?” option at the bottom to display additional options.
- Click the “Forgot password?” option to start the password reset process.
- The screen will look similar to below but may have different options depending on what multi-factor authentication (MFA) factors were configured on your Okta account.
If you don’t have access to the phone for the voice call or the email address related to your Pella systems account, then you will need to contact the Pella IT Help Desk. Type in your email address or your account username and click one of the buttons. Follow the on-screen prompts to get your password reset.