The MythDHR Login portal is a self Service portal that allows you to view and change some of your associate information. Review your address and other personal information in Self Service every month to ensure Home Depot is able to communicate with you when needed regarding taxes, benefits, etc.
However, if you are a Home Depot Employee looking for information on how to register or log in to Mythdhr.com to manage your Home Depot Employee account online, this post will walk you through the simple steps.
What You Should Know About The Home Depot Employee Portal
Home Depot considers its employees as their assets and in order to retain the employees and motivate them to work efficiently, an employee login portal has been created. With over 385,000 employees, Home Depot is the 5th largest employer among the companies listed in the S&P 500.
Home Depot allows its employees to create an account in MythDHR. It is a portal through which employees can get information from time, schedule, benefits to any career opportunities in nonstore positions.
Every employee of Home Depot can create an account in the employee portal and take advantage of the benefits provided to both employees and their families.
From MythDHR Login you can:
- Review your associate profile
- View and print historical payslips and tax statements
- Change your tax withholdings
- Change or activate your direct deposit information
- Enroll in or activate a payroll card
- Change your mailing address
- Enroll in or change your Homer Fund deduction
- Review Leave of Absence (LOA) information and print LOA packets
- Check your Leave of Absence (LOA) Status
Self Service functions require you to log into the network. Here are a few recommendations:
- Access and make changes to this information in a secure way
- Use caution when logging into the network
- Ensure you print documents to a secured printer location
- Make sure that you logout when you are finished with your access
Services Mythdhr.com Offers
They offer some services that are given below:
- Life Events
- Diversity and Inclusions
- Employees self-service
- Career Depot
MythDHR Login Steps
The Home Depot My Apron login page is password protected. Please follow the steps below to supply your user ID and password below. After successful sign in, you will be directed to the resource you originally requested.
- First of all, visit the MythDHR Login official website at www.Mythdhr.com
- Now, Please select your location and type the User ID and Password in the space provided as shown in the image above.
- After you entered the information correctly, please click on the “Sign In” button.
Forgotten Your Password?
Steps to Recover MythDHR password
In case you forget your account password, it can be recovered through the customer service helpline provided. The contact number for the MythDHR password helpline is 1-866-698-4347. This service shall be available between 8 A.M to 8 P.M on weekdays and on Sunday the timings are 8 A.M to 5 P.M. You can call anytime between the allotted time and the customer service will help you with recovering the password.
- Home Depot Credit Card Login
- How To Apply For Home Depot Credit Card
- What Is The Credit Limit For Home Depot Card?
- Home Depot Credit Card Benefits | Home Depot Credit Card Rewards
MythDHR Login Conclusion
This article might help you with all the login requirements and other details you want to know about MythDHR. With the website link, username and password you can login to MythDHR. This employee self service portal is a very useful tool for employees through which they can get various benefits and also grow in their career. Please kindly comment on this article, thanks.