The NABP Login portal allows you to access your e-Profile account online. Through the NABP Login portal, you can access e-Profile Connect log in for board of pharmacy staff, access e-Profile login for pharmacists, technicians, students, interns, accreditation, and inspection customers and also access e-Profile Connect log in for college of pharmacy faculty and staff.
Once an e-Profile account is created, a number of useful functions will be available to provide a more convenient online account experience. Below, we have also covered the steps required in creating a new NABP Individual / Business e-Profile as well as those needed to log into your newly created account. Begin by scrolling down to our tutorial below.
What You Need To Know About The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)
The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1904. NABP support and work with their members, the state boards of pharmacy, to protect the public health. NABP is governed by its Executive Committee, which consists of four officers and eight members.
NABP was initially established to assist the state boards of pharmacy in creating uniform education and licensure standards. Their members consist of the 50 United States state boards of pharmacy, as well as the boards in District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, 10 Canadian provinces, and The Bahamas.
Today, NABP help support patient and prescription drug safety, through examinations that assess pharmacist competency, pharmacist licensure transfer and verification services, and various pharmacy accreditation programs. Their membership and staff combine diverse skills and backgrounds, which helps them create innovative programs that meet the public health protection needs of today – with an eye on the future.
How To Create A NABP Individual / Business e-Profile Account
Learn how to create a log in and set up an individual NABP e-Profile account. Access personal career and compliance information or purchase examinations and other services. Also, learn how to create a log in and set up an NABP business e-Profile account. Complete applications or purchase products and services on behalf of your business.
You can create a log in for an NABP e-Profile account by going to the NABP Individual / Business e-Profile account creation page and adding an email address and password and following the prompts.
Next you will log in to your new account and select either the Create Individual e-Profile or Create Business e-Profile tile depending on the type of e-Profile account needed. During this step, you will complete your profile and add your contact information.
Individual e-Profile: An individual e-Profile account is for accessing personal career and compliance information or purchasing examinations and other services for yourself. The data required for an individual e-Profile account is listed below. Have this information ready when you are creating or verifying your account:
- Legal name
If you are licensed in the United States, attending school in the US, training in the US, or residing in the US:
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Phone number
- Any license information
Corrections or updates to legal name, date of birth, or Social Security number will require submission of documentation to correct.
Business e-Profile: A business e-Profile account is for completing applications or purchasing products and services on behalf of your business. If you already have an individual e-Profile account but need a business e-Profile account, or vice versa, you can request the business or individual account under the same email and password login.
The data required for a business e-Profile account is listed below. Have this information ready when you are creating an account:
- Legal Business Name (LBN) under which the business files its tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or the name included on the business’ articles of incorporation
- Doing Business Name (DBA) differs from the LBN and is often registered with the state, county, or local municipality, also known as fictitious or trade name
- Business contact information – an address, email, web address, and store number (if applicable)
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) – the nine-digit FEIN issued by the IRS, also known as tax ID
- License State/Agency – the state board or other agency issuing your facility’s licenses
- License Type varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, but may include pharmacy, nonresident pharmacy, wholesale distributor, repackager, or sterile compounding
- License Number – any license/permit/registration number the facility holds (or held), including an expired license
If applicable to your business, you will also be asked to provide:
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) – the 10-digit identifier issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- NCPDP Number – the seven-digit number issued to the pharmacy by the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP)
NABP Login Steps
The NABP Login portal allows you to access your e-Profile account online. You can access e-Profile for board of pharmacy staff, Individual / Business customers and College of Pharmacy Faculty.
However, to use the NABP Login portal, you must have online account, including a username and password, which you will use to log in to the system. If you don’t have a username and password please follow the above steps to Create a NABP Individual / Business e-Profile. If you already have just follow the steps below to log in to your account.
Step 1: Go to customer login portal: https://dashboard.nabp.pharmacy/#/login and select your login Portal as listed below.
- Board of Pharmacy Staff: e-Profile Connect log in for board of pharmacy staff.
- Individual or Business Customers: e-Profile login for pharmacists, technicians, students, interns, accreditation, and inspection customers.
- College of Pharmacy Faculty: e-Profile Connect log in for college of pharmacy faculty and staff.
You can however, find answers to common questions by reading the FAQs. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, contact the NABP Customer Engagement department.
- [email protected]