What is the fastest way to get to the New American Funding Login page? The fastest way to get to the New American Funding Login page is by simply following the instructions in this post.
In this post, we will try all we can to cover everything you need to know about New American Funding, including how to create a new American funding online account, how to make your new American funding payment with many different payment options available.
How To Create A NewAmericanFunding.com Account for Online Mortgage Payment
- Head to the New American Funding site, go to the top of the page and click on MY PORTAL.
- Access the drop-down menu and choose MY LOAN.
- Click on LOGIN either on the top right corner of the page or in the center of the page.
- Click on Register in the box titled Are You a New User? This box is located beneath the login box.
- Key in your login details:
- Choose a username and password
- Confirm your password.
- Enter your personal data for the following:
- Loan number
- Social security number
- Email address
- Confirm your social security number and email address.
- Choose three verification questions and enter your answers to these questions.
- Click on SUBMIT.
New American Funding Login steps
You can just log in if you have joined on the New American Funding’s site. You don’t need to stress over joining since we covered the steps above.
Follow these speedy strides to log in:
- Go to the New America Funding My Loan site and click on LOGIN.
- Go to the login box, and type in your username and your password.
- Click on the red button titled LOGIN.
You will now be able to choose automatic payments or to make one-time payments via your online account.
How To Reset Your New American Funding Login Password
If you know your User ID but you have forgotten your Password, you can click on “Forgot Password” and enter in your Username, Social Security Number and Email Address. Once you have entered the requested information, you will need to click on the Recover button. Check your email for a temporary password and log into your account using your username and temporary password.
How To Reset Your New American Funding Login User ID
If you have forgotten your User ID click on “Forgot Username” and enter your Social Security Number and Email Address and click the Recover button; You will need to check your email address for your User ID. If you have difficulties with either option please contact Customer Care at (800) 893-5304 for assistance.
How To Make Your New American Funding Payment
Make payments to your loan faster than your bank’s online billpay through their Website. Set up your monthly payments to be paid automatically at no charge by selecting Enroll in Autopay on the Make a Payment Tile on the Website. Or you can make free One-Time Payments for your current payment ion the Website!
How To Pay Online: Paying online is free of charge and available 24/7 at www.newamericanfunding.com/myloan. Payments submitted after 10:00 PM Central Time will be processed the next business day.
How to Make a One-Time Payment
- Log into your account, go to the menu bar, and click on the Payments tab.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the One-Time Payment option.
- Select correct information for the posting timeline deadline – and then choose NEXT.
- Enter payment date and payment total.
- When you’re done, choose CALCULATE TOTAL WITHDRAWN to verify the amount you want to be applied to your loan.
- Enter your bank account details and then choose NEXT.
- Look over your payment details, click on the confirmation box, and choose MAKE A PAYMENT.
How To Pay By Phone: You can also make a payment through their automated phone system or via check all at no cost or you. One of our Customer Care Specialist’s can take a payment over the phone (a fee may apply).
How do I make a payment through Western Union? They also accept payments via Western Union. Go to www.westernunion.com click Pay Bills and follow the prompts.
What address should I mail my payment? If you are using standard mail services, mail your payment to: New American Funding P.O. Box 650076 Dallas, TX 75265-0076
If you are using overnight delivery services, mail your payments to: New American Funding 11001 Lakeline Blvd, Bldg. 1, Ste. 325 Austin, TX 78717 Attn: Cashiering If they receive your payment after 5:00 PM CT daily, on weekends, or on a holiday, they will not process it until the next business day.
The Bottom Line
Payments are posted Monday through Friday, except for federal holidays. Online payments are also posted to your loan Monday through Friday. If your grace period ends on a Saturday or Sunday, the grace period is extended to the end of the next business day.
Please be aware that any partial payments that you make are not applied to your mortgage, but instead are held in a separate suspense account. If you pay the balance of a partial payment, the funds will then be applied to your mortgage. If you have any questions about your payment, contact their Customer Care Department at (800) 893-5304