If you already applied and gotten your Newday Amazon Credit Card and want to get the information on Newday Amazon Credit Card Login and how to make a Newday Amazon Credit Card payments, then you have to carefully read this post details. We know that you would like to read this post information. Lets get started.
Just so you know, NewDay, formerly SAV Credit, is a financial services company specializing in providing credit products to consumers in the United Kingdom.
How To Register Your Newday Amazon Credit Card For Online Account Access
When you register your Newday Amazon Credit Card for online account access you will be able to manage your account with the Newday Amazon online account manager – anytime, any place.
What you’ll need to get started:
- Your account details: You’ll need your 16 digit card number or your account number.
- Your phone: They will send you a one-time passcode (OTP) to your phone.
- Your online registration number: This is the 6 digit code they sent you via email and letter when you applied for the card. You can still register if you do not have it to hand.
Follow the steps below to register your card.
- First, go to https://portal.newdaycards.com/amazon/register
- Click on continue
- Enter the required data in the respective fields.
- Read their terms and conditions
- If you are OK with the terms and conditions then click on continue
Newday Amazon Credit Card Login Steps
After you might have registered your card for online access then the next step is to log in to your account to to view your balance and statements, make payments, manage Direct Debits and contact them securely at any time.
Follow the steps below to log in to your Newday Amazon Credit Card online account.
- Visit the Newday Amazon Credit Card: https://portal.newdaycards.com/amazon/login
- Then you provide your #Username and #Password.
- After that, press the #Login option.
- Congrats you have to successfully Login your Newday Amazon Credit Card online account.
How To Make a Newday Amazon Credit Card Payment
The most convenient way to make sure you never miss a payment is to set up a Direct Debit. You can set one up or change the amount you pay by visiting Direct Debit in their mobile app or Online Account Manager.
If you prefer to make payments yourself or have a Direct Debit but would like to make additional payments, visit make a payment for more options including Debit Card payments. On your mobile app there is also an option to pay using Pay Online.
For the best experience and access to the latest features, download the Amazon Mastercard app today
You can pay as much as you like each month provided that you make at least the contractual minimum payment each month and on time. However, if you only pay the minimum it will take you longer and cost you more to repay what you owe. If they notice your payments aren’t reducing your balance sufficiently, they may recommend that you make extra payments or move part or all of the balance to a PayDown Plan. Making extra payments will mean that you will pay less interest and pay your balance down more quickly.
How To Contact Debenhams Credit Card Customer Service
For additional information, you can send them a message. Please note that replies can take up to two working days. They are unable to respond to any account specific queries.