NYCERS Login: How To Manage Your nycers Retirement Account
NYCERS login portal is meant for MyNYCERS members to access their pension account anytime, anywhere, on any device. You can manage your NYCERS pension account conveniently and securely with the NYCERS login portal. Features for members includes:
- Review account activity and contribution balances.
- Manage your beneficiaries.
- Apply for a loan, service retirement, and disability retirement.
- Calculate the cost of a Buyback and apply online.
- See your projected retirement benefit based on NYCERS data; use the calculator to put in your own figures.
- Upload documents.
Features for pensioners, beneficiaries, and alternate payees:
- Review your pension payment history and retirement information.
- Set up direct deposit for your pension payments.
- Manage your federal tax deductions.
- Update your address and contact information.
- Manage your beneficiaries (as eligible).COLLAPSE
How to Register for NYCERS
MyNYCERS is your secure online portal to your NYCERS pension account. It has many features, including forms and applications you can file online. Follow the steps below to sign up for MyNYCERS. It’s fast, easy, and secure.
Step 1 – Go to www.MyNYCERS.org
Note: If you registered for MyNYCERS prior to April 2020, you will need to re-register on the new site. Once the page is open, click the Register button to begin.
Step 2 – Tell them Who You Are
Enter your First Name and Last Name (exactly as they appear in NYCERS records), Social Security Number, and Date of Birth. After reviewing and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, click Next.
Step 3 – Verify Your Identity
NYCERS relies on independent, third-party verification questions to confirm your identity when creating your account.
Step 4 – Create Your Login Credentials
Enter a valid Email Address, Mobile Phone, User Name and Password. User Name must be in the form of an email address. Password must be at least 8 characters, including one capital letter, one number and one special character (!,@,#,$,%). To prevent errors, you will be asked to enter your password twice. Click Sign Up when complete.
Once you’ve registered your MyNYCERS account, you will have full access to MyNYCERS. If you have any questions, please contact NYCERS’ Call Center at (347) 643-3000.
See Also: Ascensus 401k Login: How To Access Your Retirement Account
NYCERS Login Steps
Follow the steps below to access the official NEW MyNYCERS login page. The NYCERS Login portal even more features at your fingertips!
- New NYCERS forms you can submit online
- More online services to save you time
- Enhanced security for greater protection of your account
A note about using the new MyNYCERS: The new, enhanced site requires a supported browser: the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Apple Safari browser. Please download if you are not already using one of these browsers.
- Go to the official NEW MyNYCERS login page
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Log in
You will land on your dashboard after a successful login. In any case you forgot your password kindly use the Forgot your Username or Password? link to retrieve it,
NYCERS Customer Service
Call Center (347-643-3000) is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, to answer questions and schedule consultations. Telephone and video consultations are available to maximize your health and safety. Due to increased volume, you may experience longer wait times, and voice mails may be returned after hours.
Fully completed forms may be placed in a secure Drop Box at NYCERS’ 340 Jay Street entrance Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Members, in order to access your account when you call, NYCERS requires your Member or Pension number for identification purposes. Learn how to find your Member or Pension number here.