The Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OKHCA) is an agency of the government of Oklahoma responsible for providing health insurance benefits for the state’s SoonerCare (Oklahoma Medicaid) members. The Authority is the state-level counterpart to the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Insurance Diaries made OHCA Provider Login and Signup tutorial very easy, If you are having trouble signing OHCA Provider, know the complete information with a step-by-step help guide.
The Authority is led by a Board of Directors, composed of seven members appointed by the Governor of Oklahoma, the President pro tempore of the Oklahoma Senate, and the Speaker of the Oklahoma House of Representatives. The Governor appoints the Administrator of the Authority, who serves as the chief executive officer of the Authority, with the consent of the Senate. The Administrator serves at the pleasure of the Governor. The Authority was created in 1993 during the term of Governor David Walters.
OHCA Provider Login – How To Login To OHCA Provider Portal
1. First visit the official OHCA Provider login page @ https://www.ohcaprovider.com/hcp/provider/Home/tabid/135/Default.aspx.
2. At the left hand corner, enter user ID or email to login.
3. Now enter your password, which was created while creating OHCA Provider account.
If you still can’t access the OHCA Provider Login page; then see Troubleshooting options below.
OHCA Provider Login – Troubleshoot:
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- In case you have forgot your password then follow these instructions.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact us and we’ll be in touch to help you as soon as we can Or call OHCA on phone @ (405) 522-6205
Forget your password? – Steps To Reset Your Password
A password is mainly a security code set in our account, it happens very often that we forget our password. If you forgot your password, follow the following steps to forget the password.
1. Go to the password reset page: https://www.ohcaprovider.com/hcp/provider/Home/tabid/135/Default.aspx
2. Enter your email, name, or username to Find OHCA Provider account, then click Search.
3. Click This is me next to your account to send a password reset link to your email inbox.
4. Check the email address connected to your account for a password reset email
From the email, click Reset password and enter your new password, and Click on Change Password.
How To Create a new OHCA Provider Account
Process of creating a new account on OHCA Provider is very easy, please follow the steps given below for registration.
To get started with OHCA Provider, you need to create an account.
1. Visit https://www.ohcaprovider.com/hcp/provider/Home/tabid/135/Default.aspx , fill in the required information,.
2. Enter your Email address and Password.
3. Click Create Account.
How do I contact the Oklahoma Healthcare Authority?
Contacting Your Field Representative
For immediate assistance with claim research or resolution of other Oklahoma SoonerCare issues contact the OHCA Call Center at (405) 522-6205 or (800) 522-0114.
How do I talk to someone at SoonerCare?
If you have questions about SoonerCare, please call the SoonerCare Helpline at 1-800-987-7767.
How do I change my SoonerCare provider?
You must call the SoonerCare Helpline to choose your medical home at 800-987-7767. Your SoonerCare benefits will be limited if you do not choose a PCP/CM. You can use the same PCP/CM for your whole family or each family member can choose a different one.
How do you find out if you have SoonerCare?
The Oklahoma Health Care Authority administers the SoonerCare (Medicaid) program in Oklahoma. For general questions and information for SoonerCare members, please call the SoonerCare Helpline at (800) 987-7767.
How do I find my SoonerCare ID number?
You can print a SoonerCare ID card from the member portal at mysoonercare.org for each covered member in your household. If you applied through the Department of Human Services, they can print an ID card for you. Call the SoonerCare Helpline if you need assistance.