Cardholders of the Old Navy Credit Card can manage their credit card account online with ease using the Old Navy Credit Card Login portal that is provided by Synchrony Bank. All you have to do is login to your online account and you will be able to make immediate online payments, update your contact information, improve your security features, and review your monthly statement history all from the comfort of your own home.
The Old Navy Credit Card, issued by Synchrony Bank, earns 5 points per dollar on all purchases at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta, Hill City, Gap Factory and Banana Republic Factory. Synchrony also offers a Visa variant of the card that earns 1 point on all purchases, redeemable for merchandise at the Gap Inc. family of brands.
The card offers a rewards program in which cardmembers earn 5 points per dollar spent at Gap Inc. brands, redeemable for in-store credit. Additionally, after earning 5,000 points, the card will be upgraded to the Navyist credit card, which offers free shipping at eligible Old Navy brands, a points bonus and free basic alterations at Banana Republic.
If you have just gotten approved for the Old Navy Card from Synchrony Bank – congratulations!. Its time to get familiar with your Old Navy Credit Card account. So, you have to read this post till the end in order to know how to register your Old Navy Credit Card for online account access, how to make your Old Navy Credit Card payment, setup autopay and lots more.
How To Register Your Old Navy Credit Card Online
If this is your first time logging in to your Old Navy credit card account then you are required to register your card for online account access. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Old Navy credit card), when you register for online access to your Old Navy Credit Card account, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Old Navy credit card payment online
- Check your FICO score
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Visit the Old Navy Credit Card login page and click on ”Register for Online Access” and then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your Old Navy Credit Card Login portal.
Old Navy Credit Card Login Steps
On completion of account registration process, customers get their Old Navy Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their Old Navy credit card account effectively and efficiently.
You need to provide some personal information to log-in to ensure that your account is protected from unauthorized access. After you log-in you will have access to the following information:
Account Summary: Gives you an overview of your account including: current balance, credit line, available credit, amount currently due, last bill date and a amount, last sale date and amount and last payment date and amount.
Statements: Gives you access to view your bill online. Provides summary of your recent transactions and past 3 billing periods.
Payments: You can pay your bill online, access your payment history or set up and edit your bank information.
Account Service: Allows you to set up email alerts to notify you when your payment is due or when your payment has been received. You can also request a credit line increase, report your card as lost/stolen or request a replacement card.
Manage Profile: You can update your address/ Phone/ email; or your security information, or change your privacy option.
Following are the easy steps to access the Old Navy Credit Card Login portal.
- Go to the official Old Navy Credit Card Login portal; https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/
- Afterwards, an online login form will be appearing on the mobile/laptop screen.
- Enter login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- To get your login credentials get remembered, click on “Remember User ID” If you are using a private internet connection.
- Finally, click on “Secure Login” button to end the login process.
In case, customer forget their login credentials such as User ID or Password, then there are self-help options available there.
- To find your User ID, click on the option of “Find User ID”.
- On clicking it, a User ID reset form will be appearing. Key in Card Number and Zip Code and last, click on “Find User ID” button.
- Similarly, to reset login password, click on an option of “Reset Password”.
- Subsequently, enter User ID and Zip Code in the form.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to receive password reset link on your email.
How To Make Your Old Navy Credit Card Payment
You can make your Old Navy credit card payment online, by phone, or by mail. You can also go to your local bank and make a transfer from your checking account to the credit account. The most convenient way to pay your bill is through a cardholder account. Learn more about how to make your Old Navy Credit Card Payment.