How To Make Your Old Navy Credit Card Payment Online, Phone, Mail
You can Make your Old Navy Credit Card Payment online by logging in to your online account, by phone, or by mail. You can also go to your local bank and make a transfer from your checking account to the credit account. The most convenient way to pay your bill is through a cardholder account.
Old Navy offers cardholders the option to make an online payment through the store’s online portal or the Old Navy credit card app. You can also make a payment on your Old Navy card or Old Navy Visa credit card by mail or by phone. The company accepts checks, money orders, Western Union, Walmart Bill Pay and electronic transfers from banks.
How To Register Your Old Navy Credit Card Online
If this is your first time logging in to your Old Navy credit card account then you are required to register your card for online account access. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Old Navy credit card), when you register for online access to your Old Navy Credit Card account, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Old Navy credit card payment online
- Check your FICO score
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Visit the Old Navy Credit Card login page and click on ”Register for Online Access” and then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your Old Navy Credit Card Login portal.
Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment Online
Before making your first online payment, register for online access by following the steps above. You’ll need to give your account number and ZIP code to start the process. After registering your account, here’s how to make a payment:
- Go to the Old Navy cardholder account services login page and log in with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and the ABA routing number ready to pay your bill.
- Click on “Make a Payment” from the “Payments” menu.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
In addition to being able to pay online, you can also check your account balance, add an authorized user or sign up for paperless statements.
How To Make Your Old Navy Credit Card Payment Without Logging In
You can also pay your bill as a guest if you don’t have your login information. Here’s how:
- At the top of the Old Navy cardholder account services login page, click “Pay as Guest.”
- Enter your full card number along with the last four numbers of your Social Security number and your billing ZIP code.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the payment using your bank account.
How To Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment by Mail
To make an Old Navy credit card payment by mail, you need a check or money order. Mail the payment along with your account number to the following address:
For Old Navy store cards, mail to:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
For Old Navy Visa cards, mail to:
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
How Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment by Phone
Synchrony Bank also accepts Old Navy credit card payments by phone. Call 866-450-5295 and use the automated system to complete the payment or transfer to a live representative. A fee may apply when completing a payment via live assistance or requesting an expedited phone payment.
How To Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment in the App
You can pay your Old Navy credit card account in the store’s mobile app. Download the Old Navy app from Google Play or the App Store. Go to the Wallet section to pay your bill.
Can You Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment in the Store?
No, you cannot make in-store Old Navy credit card payments. Stores also do not provide envelopes and other assistance for making credit card payments.
What To Do If Your Old Navy Credit Card Payment Is Late
You can use any of the Old Navy bill pay options to make a late payment. Your payment due date is at least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle. To avoid paying a late payment fee, the minimum payment is due by 5 p.m. EST on the due date included on your statement. Payments received after 5 p.m. will not be credited until the next day.
A late fee of $29 will be charged if you have not had any late payments within the past six billing cycles, and a late fee of $40 will be charged if you have had a late payment within the past six billing cycles. The late fee will never exceed your minimum payment that was due, however.