Know all the necessary steps involved in Managing your OneMain Financial account on the OneMain Financial Login portal. We know a little extra help is more important than ever. Whether you need to know how to get additional funds, payment assistance or are looking for simple, safe ways to manage your account, we’re just a click, continue reading below.
The main benefit of opening an online account at OneMain Financial is that you have 24/7 access to your account from any place with an internet connection. Most OneMain Financial branches are only open during business hours, so if you need information about your account at midnight, you can’t just walk into your local branch and speak to a teller.
How To Register For Online Account
OneMain Financial’s online access lets you handle numerous banking tasks. You can make payments online, view statements, set up recurring payments, enroll in paperless statements and update personal information. Other options available online include setting up Direct Pay, accessing local branch information and enrolling in the lender’s reward program, OneMain Rewards.
OneMain Financial Login portal allows you to manage your account from anywhere, 24/7, by enrolling in online account management using your name, account number, last four digits of your Social Security number and zip code. If you already have online account follow the steps below to log in.
OneMain Financial Login Steps From a Computer
To log in to your OneMain Financial account from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go to the OneMain Financial online account login page.
- Enter your email or username and password.
- If you don’t want to have to remember your username every time you log in, check the box marked “Remember my username.”
- Click the “LOG IN” button to access your account.
OneMain Financial Login Steps From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
Once you’ve established a username and password, you can log in to your account from your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Here’s how to log in from a mobile phone:
- Download and install the appropriate OneMain app for your phone operating system. iPhone users can visit the Apple store to get the app; Android users can get it from Google Play.
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- Enter your username and password. You also have the option to remember your username.
- Click the “Log In” button to access your account.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you can’t remember your login information for your OneMain Financial account, you’ll have to reset it. Follow these steps on your computer or smartphone:
- Go to the login page as if you were going to sign in.
- Click on “Forgot Username” or “Password,” whichever is appropriate.
- Follow the prompts to reset your username or password.
Once you’ve reset your information, you can log in to your OneMain Financial bank account online as before.
How To View Your OneMain Financial Statement Information
Getting your financial statements from OneMain Financial is easy. Here’s how:
- Log in to your OneMain Financial account.
- Click “View All Statements” from your account main page.
You’ll also be able to find your tax information at the bottom of the list of statements. If you want to switch to paperless statements, click “Enroll in Paperless Statements” under the billing and payments section on your account main page.
How To Contact OneMain Financial If You Have Trouble With Your Account
If you ever have issues with your OneMain Financial account, you can contact it at 800-742-5465. You can also call for general web assistance at 877-520-6246. Phone lines are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time. Additionally, you can send OneMain a message using its messaging system on the contact page.