Overstock Store Credit Card accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank. The Overstock Credit Card Login allows Overstock Store current credit card holders to manage their credit card account online provided that they have registered their credit cards for online account access.
This page contains general information regarding Overstock Store Credit Card accounts, it discusses steps you need to take in order to manage your Credit Card account online, including how to register your Credit Card account for online account access. This guide will help you understand the different ways to make your Overstock Credit Card payments.
Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information for everyone. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
How To Register Your Overstock Credit Card Account For Online Access
If this is your first time logging as the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make a payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
Follow the steps below to register your Overstock credit card online;
To register your credit card kindly go the https://d.comenity.net/ac/overstock/public/registration
Be sure to fill in the form with your:
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type. for example.” Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Alternate Identification (AIN).
- And your Last Four Digits of SSN and click on “find my account”
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish the registration.
If you need help registering:
Here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct account Center for your Overstock Store Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/overstock. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
Overstock Credit Card Login Steps
Logging in to a bank account isn’t mostly easy. As the bank mostly tries to make it secure. While it’s easy to log in to access your Overstock Credit Card account from Comenity bank. It’s just that you’ll have to enter correct login details, which you must have after enrolling in Online services. If you are a new user and doesn’t have a user ID or password kindly follow the steps in the above paragraph to register.
However, if you already have a user ID and a password just follow the steps below to log in to your overstock credit card account online.
Go to the Comenity Bank: Overstock Credit Card Login page: https://d.comenity.net/overstock/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml and sign in with your username and password. If you don’t have a username and password then follow the steps above to register for online account access.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Make Your Overstock Credit Card Payment
You will have three options to make your Overstock Credit Card payments.
- Online Payment
- Phone Payment
- Mail Payment
1: Pay Online: Follow these steps to pay your Overstock Credit Card online:
- Visit Comenity Bank’s official website.
- Login to your account by putting a valid username and password.
- Go to the Make Payment option.
- Now put your payment details including the amount you wish to pay.
- Recheck the payment details and click the continue button.
You can also pay a bill without signing in with Comenity’s EasyPay.
Automatic payments: Automatic payments let you authorize an ongoing deduction from your checking account to pay your Overstock Store Credit Card Account on your Payment Due Date. You may schedule an automatic payment of your Minimum Due, My Balance or an Other Amount of your choice. When you do, you will receive an email reminder 10 days before the payment is withdrawn from your checking account. Then, on your Payment Due Date, your payment will be paid according to your chosen payment option—no stamps, no late payments, no worries. Go to Automatic Payments.
4: Pay By Mail: You can mail in your payment as well. Just send your Cheque or Money Order to the Overstock Credit Card’s mailing address:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
Overstock Credit Card Contact Information
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For? If you need additional assistance, contact Customer Care.
Customer Care Hours
8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST.
Closed on Sunday
Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO BOX 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003