Pandora Credit Card Login: How To Make Your Pandora Card Payment
Pandora credit card is offered by Synchrony Bank, it is in conjunction with retail stores to provide credit cards to its users. This card can be used for all exclusive products of the Pandora jewelry sets, including jewelry, necklaces, bracelets, rings and pendants. The Pandora Credit Card Login portal allows customers to manage their online account and activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making online credit card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
If you’ve just gotten approved for Pandora Credit card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new Pandora Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise. You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your Pandora Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account and make your Pandora Credit Card payments.
How To Register Your Pandora Credit Card Online
As long as the registration process is concerned, it is necessary to access your Pandora Credit Card account online. Also, by doing this customer can avail all the benefits and services of the online portal. Meanwhile, to initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Visit the Pandora Credit Card online portal by Clicking Here.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your Pandora Credit Card Login portal.
Pandora Credit Card Login Steps
On completion of account registration process, customers get their Pandora Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their Pandora credit card account effectively and efficiently.
You need to provide some personal information to log-in to ensure that your account is protected from unauthorized access. After you log-in you will have access to the following information:
Account Summary – Gives you an overview of your account including: current balance, credit line, available credit, amount currently due, last bill date and a amount, last sale date and amount and last payment date and amount.
Statements – Gives you access to view your bill online. Provides summary of your recent transactions and past 3 billing periods.
Payments – you can pay your bill online, access your payment history or set up and edit your bank information.
Account Service – Allows you to set up email alerts to notify you when your payment is due or when your paymenthas been received. You can also request a creditline increase, report your card as lost/stolen or request a replacement card.
Manage Profile – You can update your address/ Phone/ email; or your security information, or change your privace option.
Following are the easy steps to access the Pandora Credit Card Login portal.
- Go to the official Pandora Credit Card Login portal; https://consumercenter.mysynchrony.com/consumercenter/login/?client=paysol&subActionID=1000&&RETURN_URL=www.mysynchrony.com
- Afterwards, an online login form will be appearing on the mobile/laptop screen.
- Enter login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- To get your login credentials get remembered, click on “Remember User ID” If you are using a private internet connection.
- Finally, click on “Secure Login” button to end the login process.
Once logged in, you can view the account balance as of your last statement date by selecting “Account Summary” from the Pandora Online Credit Center main menu. After you log-in you can view your balance and other account information.
In case, customer forget their login credentials such as User ID or Password, then there are self-help options available there.
- To find your User ID, click on the option of “Find User ID”.
- On clicking it, a User ID reset form will be appearing. Key in Card Number and Zip Code and last, click on “Find User ID” button.
- Similarly, to reset login password, click on an option of “Reset Password”.
- Subsequently, enter User ID and Zip Code in the form.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to receive password reset link on your email.
How To Make Your Pandora Credit Card Payment
There are three ways by which you can make make your Pandora Credit Card payment.
1: Make Online Payment: To make an online payment, you have to log in to your account by following the Pandora Credit Card login steps above and get online access to your account. There you will get an online payment option.
2: By Phone: You can also call Pandora Credit Card payment phone number: 1-866-396-8254.
3: By Mail: Send your payment to;
Pandora Synchrony Bank
P.O. Box 960061,
Orlando, FL 32896-0061