The Peebles credit card is another in a long list of what I consider to be subpar, limited-use store credit cards offered by Comenity Bank. However, the Peebles Credit Card Login portal allows you to manage your online account and activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making your Peebles credit card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
Cardholders of the Peebles Credit Card offered by Comenity bank are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
All You Need to Know About the Peebles Credit Card: Benefits and Features
As with many of the credit cards from Comenity, the Peebles card is a simple affinity card for consumers who shop the various stores I previously mentioned. Which means, this is not a general, all-purpose credit you can use to buy gas or groceries or whatever. For that, you need a credit card from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc.).
The Peebles credit card comes in two flavors:
- Peebles Preferred Credit Card
- Peebles Platinum Credit Card
Most of the benefits you’ll earn with either Peebles credit card are, frankly, a bit of a yawner. With the Preferred credit card (the standard card) you’ll get:
- A welcome coupon of $5 (which expire if it’s not used on the first day);
- A 15% discount on all purchases on your first day;
- $5 payback rewards for every 100 points you earn;
- Double points every day when using your Peebles card, meaning $1 = 2 points;
- Double-double points 4x a year when using your Peebles card, meaning $1 = 4 points;
- $10 birthday gift (if you’ve used your card at least once in the past 24 months). If you spend $TK in a year, you’re upgraded to the Peebles platinum card. With that, you receive all the same benefits as you would with the regular card, plus:
- A $10 holiday coupon.
If you spend $750 a year on a Peebles credit card, you’re upgraded to a Platinum credit card, for which the primary additional benefits are:
- A $20 birthday gift instead of $10;
- Free shipping with online purchases.
Not only that, but the online account allows users to activate any newly received cards without ever having to step foot into your local branch. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, how to register your Peebles Credit Card for online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your Peebles Credit Card payments, this post got you covered.
How To Register Your Peebles Credit Card Online
If you have not registered your Peebles Credit Card, you need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for Peebles credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to Account Center, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make your Peebles credit card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose your Peebles paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To register your credit card kindly go to the Peebles Credit Card registration page; https://c.comenity.net/peebles/pub/register/Register.xhtml
Be sure to fill in the form with your:
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type. for example.” Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Alternate Identification (AIN).
- And your Last Four Digits of SSN
If you need help registering: Here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct Account Center for your Peebles Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/peebles. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
Peebles Credit Card Login Steps
In order to manage your Peebles Credit Card, you have to log in to your online account. The Peebles Credit Card login steps is very simple. You must have your username and password to access the Peebles Credit Card online account. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to register first by following the above steps.
However, If you already have your login credentials, then simply follow these simple instructions below to access and manage your Peebles Credit Card online account:
Step 1: Go the Peebles Credit Card Login page: https://c.comenity.net/peebles/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml
Step 2: Upon reaching the Peebles credit card login page, provide your username and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Sign In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
When you select the “Remember Me” check box and then log in, your username is encrypted and stored on the computer you are currently using. The next time you log in, the system will prefill your username and you only need to enter your password (which, for security reasons, is never saved) to log in.
Important: Because “Remember Me” stores your username on the computer you’re using, do not use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library or internet cafe).
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Make Your Peebles Credit Card Payment
You can make your Peebles Credit Card payment online, by phone, or by mail. To pay your Peebles Credit Card bill online, log in to your online account and click on “Payments.” Then, choose how much to pay, when to pay it, and where the payment is coming from. Peebles Credit Card also allows cardholders to set up and use automatic payments.
Ways to Make your Peebles Credit Card Payment
1: Online: Log in to your online account and access the “Payments” section. You can also set up automatic payments for the minimum due, your balance, or an amount of your choice. Alternatively, you can make a payment through EasyPay, without logging in,
2: By phone: Call (888) 566-4353 enter your card information and follow the prompts to make a payment. Please note that there may be a fee to process a phone payment. You have the option to withdraw your payment if you do not wish to pay the fee.
3: Payment by Mail: You can make your Peebles credit card payment by mail if you prefer to pay with a check or money order. Here’s how:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment.
- Detach the payment coupon from your billing statement.
- Send the payment and payment coupon to:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Cox 659820
San Antonio, Texas 78265
Peebles Credit Card Contact Information
Customer Care Hours
Monday- Saturday 8:00am- 9:00pm
Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus OH 43218 3003