Even though you’ve probably seen hundreds of commercials for Discover, Citibank, Chase, Capital One, Bank of America and American Express, the best credit card issuer continues to be Pentagon Federal Credit Union, The PenFed Credit Card Login portal is meant for active PenFed Credit Card online account holders to manage their credit card account online.
The PenFed credit Card offers a decent 1.5% cash-back rate on all purchases. You can redeem cash back for statement credit or a deposit into a qualifying PenFed bank account. With no foreign transaction fees, Every PenFed card comes with peace of mind and privileges.
If you’ve just gotten approved for PenFed Credit card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new PenFed Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise. You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your PenFed Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account and make your PenFed Credit Card payments.
How To Register Your PenFed Credit Card Online
As long as the registration process is concerned, it is necessary to access your PenFed Credit Card account online. Also, by doing this customer can avail all the benefits and services of the online portal. Meanwhile, to initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
To begin enrolling in PenFed Online, go to PenFed.org. You will need either your Social Security Number or PenFed Member Number (not both), and your date of birth.
You can find your member number at the top of the first page of your Pentagon Federal Credit Union Consolidated Statement. Your member number is also the first part of your regular share account number. If using your regular share account number, remove the -01-x at the end. The remaining numbers will be your member number.
- Click the Log In button in the upper-right corner of the website, then click the Create an online account link.
- Click Let’s Get Started.
- Type your Member Number or Social Security Number, and then enter your Date of Birth.
- Click Continue.
- Once prompted, verify your identity by completing the one-time-passcode step.
- Select your user name and password and click Continue.
You should receive a success notification. Click Log In to navigate to the main menu of PenFed Online.
Username and Password Requirements: Usernames must be 6 to 16 characters and contain no spaces. Usernames are not case sensitive.
- Be 8 to 16 characters
- Contain no spaces
- Contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number
- Contain at least one acceptable symbol (! # $ % * _ / ? @ -)
PenFed Credit Card Login Steps
If you already have a PenFed online account then you can log in to your account quickly. You need only your PenFed account username and password to log in. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the card), when you register for and sign in to your PenFed Credit Card Account, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make a payment
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
Follow the steps below to access your PenFed Credit Card account online;
To log in, go to https://home.penfed.org/s/member-login?flowId=D2GgD
- Then, type your username and click Login.
- Type your password and click Log In.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
How To Make Your PenFed Credit Card Payment
1: Make Online Payment: To make an online payment, you have to log in to your account by following the PenFed Credit Card login steps above and get online access to your account. There you will get an online payment option.
- Scroll down to your account and click Make Payment.
- Set the amount, frequency, and other payment options. When entering your own payment amount, you can pay up to 110% of the current balance.
- Click Continue.
- Review the payment details and click Submit.
Automatic monthly payments will be applied to your balance on the last day of your billing cycle—also called the Statement Date. If you established the recurring payment prior to your due date, you will not incur a late fee, even if the automatic payment is applied after the due date.
On the My Accounts screen, your Due Date is listed above the Make Payment button. To view your Statement Date, click the dropdown arrow next to More account info and actions.
Credit Card Payment Troubleshooting:
- For new credit cards, the Make Payment button will not appear until after the card’s first statement cycle date.
- The system will not accept one-time payment submissions while another one-time payment is in process. Once the payment increases your available credit, you will be able to submit another one-time payment.
- When creating a recurring payment, PenFed Online uses a monthly option and automatically selects the payment date to account for all transactions.
2: Mailed Payments To mail a payment for your loan or credit card, please send a check to one of the following addresses. Write the full account number on the check, payment coupon, or transaction voucher. PenFed cannot accept cash payments by mail.
PO Box 247080
Omaha, NE 68124-7080
- To make payments using an external account, you must first link the external account in PenFed Online.
- To edit a future-dated payment or recurring payment you established, see How to Edit Payments for instructions.
- If you want to make a principal-only payment or a payment on another member’s account, contact PenFed.