The Comenity Petco Pay Credit Card is a rewards card available to Petco Pals Rewards members. However, the Petco Credit Card login is an online portal that offers you organized, fast, safe, secure and convenient way to manage your Petco credit card account online – track account activity, make payments, transfer balances, redeem points, and more.
Cardholders of the Petco Credit Card offered by Comenity Bank are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
With the help of our guide, available below, making changes to your account and activating your credit card online has never been any easier. The following guide will help personal account holders to access and manage their credit card accounts online
What You Need To Know About The Petco Credit Card
The Petco credit cards are designed to help pet parents earn rewards on their furry friends’ expenses. Cardholders can even customize their cards with a favorite picture of their beloved pet pal (and get an annual birthday gift to boot).
Petco offers two credit cards, both issued by Comenity Bank. Neither has an annual fee, and both can earn rewards:
- Petco Pay Credit Card: This card can be used only at Petco stores, known as a “closed-loop” credit card.
- Petco Pay Mastercard Credit Card: This version can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Store cards that can be used more broadly are known as “open-loop” cards.
You must first be a member of Petco’s free loyalty program, Pals Rewards, to apply for these cards. Once you’re signed in to your account, you’ll fill out a single application for both cards.
If you’re just interested in the store-only, closed-loop credit card, you can mark that on your application. Otherwise, you’ll first be considered for the Mastercard. If you’re not approved, you might still qualify for the store-only credit card.
How To Register For Online Access To Your Petco Credit Card Account
If you have not registered your Petco Credit Card, You need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Petco Credit Card), when you register / activate your card and sign in to your Credit Card account, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Petco Credit Card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
Visit the Petco Credit Card Account registration page https://d.comenity.net/petcopay/pub/register/Register.xhtml and then fill the registration form with:
- Your credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Select Identification Type
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- After entering the correct details then click on “Find My Account” and..
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish the registration.
Petco Credit Card Login Steps
On completion of account registration process, customers get their Petco Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their credit card account effectively and efficiently.
You need to provide some personal information to log in to ensure that your account is protected from unauthorized access. Follow the steps below to access your Petco credit card account online:
Step 1: To log in, go to https://d.comenity.net/petcopay/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml
Step 2: Immediately you reached the Petco Credit Card Login portal, enter your username and password in the blank spaces provided and click on “Sign In”.
When you select the “Remember Me” check box and then log in, your username is encrypted and stored on the computer you are currently using. The next time you log in, the system will prefill your username and you only need to enter your password (which, for security reasons, is never saved) to log in.
Important: Because “Remember Me” stores your username on the computer you’re using, do not use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library or internet cafe).
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make your Petco Credit Card payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in. You can also pay a bill without signing in with Comenity’s EasyPay.
How To Make Your Petco Credit Card Payment
1: Pay Online: Follow these steps below to make your Petco Credit card payment.
To make your Petco Credit card payment online, you will first need to register for online account access by following the above step. Once you’ve registered your account, here’s how to make a payment:
- Log in to your Petco Credit Card account with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and bank routing number available.
- Follow the prompts to submit the payment.
2: Payment via EasyPay: You can also make your payment on your Petco Credit Card through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system. Here’s how:
- Go to https://d.comenity.net/easypay/petcopay/welcome and enter the following information.
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type
- Click “Find my account”
3: Payment by Mail: To make your Petco Credit Card payment by mail, follow these steps:
- Send a check, money order or cashier’s check payable in U.S. dollars to the name and address on your billing statement. Do not send cash.
- Include your payment stub with your payment. Do not staple the payment to the stub, and do not send any additional correspondence with your payment.
- If you don’t have your payment stub, include your account number on the check or money order to ensure Comenity will credit the payment to your account.
Petco Credit Card accept payments to the following address:
P.O. Box 659705
San Antonio, TX 78265
4: Payment by Phone: To make your Petco Credit Card payment by phone, call the customer service number at the back of your card or call 1-855-266-0558
Petco Credit Card Contact Information
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For in this blog? If you need additional assistance, contact Petco Credit Card Customer Care.
Customer Care Hours
8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST.
Closed on Sunday
Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO BOX 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003