Pinnacle Bank is a bank that provides online banking services & shares financial news and community updates. With this tutorial, It is very easy to access the Pinnacle Bank Login web portal. All you need is a computer and internet connection. You can also use your tablet or mobile phone. Here are the steps you need to follow: But first of all let me brief you about Pinnacle Bank.
Pinnacle Bank is a subsidiary of Pinnacle Bancorp, founded by the Dinsdale family in Palmer, Nebraska, in 1938. Today, the bank is still headquartered in Nebraska but has expanded to seven different states. With 151 locations and more than $11.6 billion in assets, Pinnacle has grown its slogan of “The Way Banking Should Be” to consumers across Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Missouri, Texas and New Mexico.
Check These Out:
Pinnacle Bank Login- How To Log In To Your Pinnacle Bank Account From a Computer
The Pinnacle website makes it easy for you to log in to your account and manage your money from anywhere. If you’re logging in from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go to PinnBank.com.
- Click on the “Personal Login” or “Business Login” button on the left side of the screen, depending on your account type.
- Enter your username and password into their respective fields.
- Hit the enter key or click the Personal Login button again.
If you haven’t used online banking before, you can also submit an application to start. Here’s how:
- Go to PinnBank.com.
- Click on the “Online Banking Sign Up” link underneath the Account Login fields.
- You’ll be redirected to the Internet Banking Application form, where you can fill out various information including your full name, address, contact information, Social Security number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, account number and account type.
- Click “Submit” to send in your application, and wait to be contacted about your new online banking account.
With online banking, you have quick and easy access to your account information at any time. This way, you’re not beholden to the bank’s hours or any customer service wait times. Manage your money from whenever and wherever you are.
Pinnacle Bank Login – How To Log In To Your Pinnacle Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
If you prefer banking from a mobile phone or tablet, Pinnacle also offers a mobile banking app, available for free on the App Store and Google Play. However, there is a catch — this app is only available to individuals in Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri, the main states Pinnacle serves.
If you live in Colorado or New Mexico, Pinnacle offers an app called Bank of Colorado. If you live in Texas, the app is called Pinnacle Bank Texas. And if you live in Wyoming, the app is named Pinnacle Bank Wyoming. So, it can be a bit confusing figuring out which app you need to use, but they appear to function the same.
Here’s how you can get started on your Pinnacle Bank mobile app:
- Download the app via the App Store or Google Play. Make sure you’re downloading the app that corresponds to your device and location.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Click “Log In.”
The Pinnacle mobile app has a variety of remote banking features. It allows you to:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATM and branch locations
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you’ve forgotten the password to your Pinnacle login, no worries — its website and mobile app both allow you to retrieve them. Follow these steps from your computer:
- On the homepage, click the “Personal Login” button.
- Instead of entering your login information (which you don’t have), simply click the “Personal Login” button again.
- This will take you to a separate login page. Next to the “Log In” button, there’s a link that says “Forgot password?” Click on that.
- This will redirect you to another page where you can enter your username, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your email address.
- Click “Reset Password.”
Unfortunately, the Pinnacle Bank website does not have an option for you to retrieve a forgotten username. In this case, you should call its help desk number at 1-800-227-7715, available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST on Saturday and Sunday.
The bank’s app also has a “Forgot Password?” option on the home screen, but not one for your username. So if you’ve forgotten your username, your best bet would be to call customer service to retrieve it.
How To View Your Pinnacle Bank Statement Information
To sign up for eStatements, follow these steps:
- Log in to your PinnBank account via the homepage.
- In the top right corner of your screen, to the left of “Log Out,” click “Profile.”
- You’ll see options for changing your password, security questions, email, phone, address and electronic statements. Click on the “Edit” button next to “Electronic Statements.”
- This shows you the accounts you currently hold at Pinnacle Bank, and whether you’re receiving paper or eStatements. Click the bubble to the left of the eStatements option for each account you want online statements for.
- Read and confirm the terms and conditions.
- Click “Save” to change your statements to paperless.
If you still aren’t receiving eStatements via email, check to make sure that your email is correct in your profile on PinnBank.
Is Pinnacle Bank a local bank?
Pinnacle Bank has been a locally owned, community bank since 1934. We specialize in meeting our customers’ financial needs, both now and into the future.
Is Pinnacle a good bank?
Accounts at Pinnacle Bank are very accessible for the most part, with reachable minimum opening balances, an easy-to-use website and a mobile app. If you live in one of the seven states that have bank branches and you’re looking for a mix of online and in-person banking, it might be worth giving Pinnacle a look.
Does Pinnacle Bank offer a credit card?
At Pinnacle, they run our own credit card program and service every card ourselves. (In fact, we do it for a few other banks, too.) … And every Pinnacle Platinum Mastercard® credit card comes with the usual great benefits: Secure online account access.
Does Pinnacle Bank have Zelle?
Yes. Zelle is already available within Pinnacle Bank’s mobile banking app and online banking within Bill Pay! Check our app or sign-in online and follow a few simple steps to enroll with Zelle today.
How do I set up Internet banking with Pinnacle Bank?
To get started you need to be an online banking user. Simply download the Pinnacle Personal Banking app and enter your username and password. Android users can click here or visit Google Play to download the Android app. Apple iPhone users can click here or visit the Apple iTunes App Store to download the iPhone app.