Gamers who make frequent PlayStation or Sony purchases may be eager to get their hands on the PlayStation® Visa® Credit Card. However, the PlayStation Credit Card login portal allows current cardholders to sign in and manage their PlayStation Credit Card account online or use the Comenity Bank EasyPay in Comenity Bank navigation to quickly pay their bills online.
Cardholders of the PlayStation Credit Card are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
If you’ve just gotten approved for the PlayStation Credit card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new PlayStation Credit Card account. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, how to register your PlayStation Credit Card for online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your PlayStation Credit Card payments, this post got you covered.
What You Should Know About The PlayStation® Visa Credit Card
The PlayStation® Visa Credit Card is a gaming rewards card from Comenity Bank. The no-annual-fee card offers the perfect platform for updating your gaming system, paying recurring bills, and more. the PlayStation® Visa® Credit Card is ideal for Those Who:
- Prefer PlayStation as their gaming ecosystem
- Are considering buying a new PlayStation 5 console
- Want a stylish card that shows their love for their favorite game series
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee for a rewards credit card
When You Use Your PlayStation Visa Credit Card, you enjoy the following features and benefits
- Earn a FREE $75 game when you open and spend $500 on purchases outside of PlayStation and Sony within 60 days of account opening.
- Earn 5X points on purchases directly from PlayStation, including games, consoles, accessories, subscriptions and more.
- Earn 5X points on purchases of PlayStation and Sony products at PlayStationTM Store and at authorized retailers with purchase confirmation.
- Earn 3X points on your cable and internet bill payments.
- Earn 2X points at restaurants, including dine-in, takeout and delivery.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Once approved, a temporary shopping pass may be issued and sent to your smartphone, allowing you to shop online right away.
- No annual fee.
- Personalize your card design with select game images from top titles.
- Turn your points into countless rewards, including VIP experiences, the latest games and gear, PlayStationTM Store codes and more.
How To Register For Online Access To Your PlayStation Credit Card Account
If you have not registered your PlayStation Credit Card, you need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Sony credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to Account Center, you’ll be able to make your PlayStation credit card payment online.
To register your credit card kindly go to the PlayStation Credit Card registration page; https://c.comenity.net/playstationvisa/pub/register/Register.xhtml
Be sure to fill in the form with your:
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type. for example.” Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Alternate Identification (AIN).
- And your Last Four Digits of SSN
If you need help registering: Here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct Account Center for your PlayStation® Visa® Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/playstationvisa. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
PlayStation Credit Card Login Steps
If you already have your PlayStation Credit Card and signed up for online account access, this means that you can manage your PlayStation Credit card account online anytime.
You need to provide some personal information to log-in to ensure that your account is protected from unauthorized access. By doing this, customers can manage their PlayStation credit card accounts effectively and efficiently.
Step 1: Go the PlayStation Credit Card Login page: https://c.comenity.net/playstationvisa/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml
Step 2: Upon reaching the PlayStation credit card login page, provide your username and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Sign In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
In case you want an online portal to Remember your login credentials, click on “Remember Me” button. Next time when you attempt to login on this portal, you need not to enter your details.
Important: Because “Remember Me” stores your username on the computer you’re using, do not use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library or internet cafe).
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make your PlayStation credit card payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Make Your PlayStation Credit Card Payment
You can make your PlayStation Credit Card payment online, by phone, or by mail. To pay your PlayStation Credit Card bill online, log in to your online account and click on “Payments.” Then, choose how much to pay, when to pay it, and where the payment is coming from. PlayStation Credit Card also allows cardholders to set up automatic payments.
Ways to Make your PlayStation Credit Card Payment
1: Online: Log in to your online account and access the “Payments” section. You can also set up automatic payments for the minimum due, your balance, or an amount of your choice. Automatic payments let you authorize an ongoing deduction from your checking account to pay your PlayStation Credit Card Account on your Payment Due Date.
2: Automatic payments: Enrollment in automatic payments enables you to pay the same amount each month, unless that amount is less than your Minimum Due, or greater than your My Balance amount. If your Other Amount is less than your Monthly Minimum Due, the automatic payment is increased to meet the Minimum Due for that month. If your Other Amount is greater than your monthly statement’s New Balance, the automatic payment is decreased to meet the New Balance amount for that month.
You may schedule an automatic payment of your Minimum Due, My Balance or an Other Amount of your choice. When you do, you will receive an email reminder 10 days before the payment is withdrawn from your checking account. Then, on your Payment Due Date, your payment will be paid according to your chosen payment option—no stamps, no late payments, no worries. Go to Automatic Payments.
3: Payment via EasyPay: You can also make your PlayStation Credit Card payment through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the PlayStation Credit card payment login page.
- Locate the EasyPay banner at the top of the page.
- Click the “EasyPay” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Provide your bank account number and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
4: By phone: Call (888) 566-4353 enter your card information and follow the prompts to make a payment. Please note that there may be a fee to process a phone payment. You have the option to withdraw your payment if you do not wish to pay the fee.
3: Payment by Mail: You can make your PlayStation credit card payment by mail if you prefer to pay with a check or money order. Here’s how:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment.
- Detach the payment coupon from your billing statement.
- Send the payment and payment coupon to:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Cox 659820
San Antonio, Texas 78265
PlayStation Credit Card Contact Information
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For in this blog? If you need additional assistance, contact PlayStation Credit Card customer Care.
Customer Care Hours
8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST.
Closed on Sunday
Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO BOX 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003