Find information on how to manage your auto loan account online on the PNC Auto Loan Login portal. Access your auto loan account with PNC Online Banking. PNC Online Banking is your secure online resource for viewing important account information and accessing helpful tools to manage your loan account. Once logged into Online Banking you can:
- Get organized and save paper with paperless statements
- Set up account alerts to stay informed
- Schedule payments for your account
How To Register To Access Your PNC Auto Loan Account Online
Getting started with Online Banking for the first time? Here’s what you’ll need:
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- PNC Account Number
- One of the following:
- PNC Visa® Debit Card PIN
- Online Access PIN
- Mobile or Phone Number to receive a one-time passcode.
In order to access your PNC Auto Loan Account Online you need to enroll in a PNC online bank account, click the “enroll in online banking” button beneath the PNC Auto Loan login fields. Then, follow the instructions as prompted.
- PNC Employee Login: How To Access PNC Employee Portal
- PNC Mortgage Login: How To Make Your PNC Mortgage Payment
- PNC Credit Card Login: How To Make a PNC Credit Card Payment
PNC Auto Loan Login Steps
After register to access your PNC Auto account online then the next step is to log in to your account and access your statement, payment history, make payments online, sign up for automatic payments, view and print your payment history, view your statements online, review and update your account information.
Follow the steps below to access your account;
Go to https://www.onlinebanking.pnc.com/ and enter your username and password. When you sign on to Online Banking, you can select the Save User ID box to have Online Banking remember your User ID. After enabling Save User ID and successfully signing on to Online Banking, the last 4 characters of your User ID will be displayed in the Sign On box for future sessions. If more than one User ID (up to 3) is saved, you can choose the User ID you wish to use from a drop-down list.
If you have forgotten your username or password, Click the Forgot User ID or Password? link in the log in area, enter your username and the last 4 digits of your social security number or Federal Tax ID Number /EIN, and then click Continue. Next, answer the security question, and click Continue then enter a password and click Submit. Once complete, log in to your account.
How To Make Your PNC Auto Payment
You can make a payment on your loan several different ways:
- You can make an electronic transfer through Online Banking via:
- The Transfer Funds tab, or
- Online Bill Pay through the Pay Bills tab.
- You can have it automatically withdrawn using their Automated Payment Program. Payments will be withdrawn from any account, including accounts at other banks.
- You can make a payment over the phone. There is a $7 fee for making a payment over the phone.
You can mail a check or money order.
Address for regular mail payments;
PO Box 747066
Pittsburgh, PA 15274-7066
Address for overnight mail payments;
c/o PNC Bank
500 First Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Schedule One-Time or Recurring Payments
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Select your auto loan account and choose “Make a Payment.”
- Select a “From” account, choose your “Frequency,” “Start Date,” “End Date” and Payment Amount.”
- Review disclosure and hit “Submit.”
Schedule payments using a PNC account, or other bank accounts;
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click the Transfer Funds tab and choose PNC Accounts and Payments.
- Select a ‘From’ account. If you’re making a payment from a non-PNC account, you’ll need the bank routing number and account number to add the external account.
- Select your Auto Loan as the ‘To’ account.
- Enter your payment options and schedule your payment.
- Select Recurring Monthly to setup recurring payments.
Set Up Alerts in Online Banking;
These alerts will notify you of key activity on your PNC Auto Loan.
- Access the “Alerts Tab” in Online Banking.
- Select “auto.”
- Log in to start setting up alerts.
Automated payments are set up through the Automated Payment Program managed by PNC. Payments are withdrawn automatically from your PNC or non-PNC checking or savings account each month and applied to your loan or line of credit. To sign up for automated payments, you will need to complete and submit the Automated Payment Authorization Form by fax or mail.
Automated payments: Recurring payments are set up directly through PNC Online Banking. You can schedule a recurring payment to your loan or line of credit from a PNC or non-PNC checking or savings account by clicking Make a Payment from your account activity page. Through PNC Online Banking, you have the ability to manage, change or cancel your recurring payments at any time.
Cancellations must be made at least three (3) business days before the next payment due date by:
- Calling PNC at 1-888-PNC-BANK (1-888-762-2265)
- Faxing your request to 1-833-845-6442
- Visiting the nearest PNC Branch
- Mailing your request in writing to PNC Bank – Automated Payments, Mailcode BR-YB58-01-J, PO Box 5570, Cleveland, OH 44101 so that it is received at least three (3) business days before the payment date.
Please note that late fees may apply if we do not receive your payment by the due date.