PNC Bank offers internet banking services and this has made it easy for customers to manage their bank accounts. Customers who have a bank account with the bank visit the PNC Bank Login page and login anytime provided they have valid login details. This guide will be covering all the steps involved in creating an online account with the bank, logging into the online account, managing your account and resetting your password.
PNC Bank Login From a Computer
It’s easy to access your PNC Bank online account. You will need your user ID and password to login in. Follow these steps to login:
If you visit PNC’s website, @https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking.html. you can sign into your online banking account from the homepage. The login fields are locate don the right side of the page. Once you find it, all you need to do is:
- Enter your user ID as indicated in the image below.
- Enter your password.
- Click the “Login” button.
How To Enroll in PNC Online Banking
In order to enroll for a PNC online bank account, click the “enroll in online banking” button beneath the login fields. Then, follow the instructions as prompted. You will need the following:
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- PNC debit card PIN or online access PIN
- PNC account number
From there you will be able to create your online credentials.
Read More: PNC Credit Card Login | How To Make a PNC Credit Card Payment
PNC Bank Login From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
To log into your PNC account from a mobile phone or tablet, follow these steps:
- First, enroll in PNC online banking.
- Download the appropriate PNC app for your phone via the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter your user ID and password at the sign-in screen.
After you log in, you’ll be able to quickly view your account balances and transactions.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you have forgotten your username or password, here’s how to retrieve them
- Click the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link on the PNC homepage, beneath the login fields.
- Click the “Start Reset Password” button. You will need to provide the following:
- PNC user ID
- Social Security or tax identification number
- PNC account number
- The debit card number or phone number attached to the account
- Follow the directions to reset your password.
If you can’t remember your username based on the hints provided, contact PNC at 800-762-2035.
How To View Your PNC Statement Information
You can access your online bank statements by logging in to your PNC account and clicking “Statements” on the menu bar
You can also switch to paperless statements by clicking “Change Delivery Method” on the account screen, then clicking “Receive Electronic Statement Only.” You’ll have to verify your email before clicking “Submit.”
How To Contact PNC Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
Here’s how to get in touch with PNC Bank for troubleshooting or with any other questions:
- By phone: Call 888-762-2265. PNC’s voice banking is available 24/7, while consultants are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern time, or Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
- Via message: Log in to your PNC account and use its messaging system.
- Via Twitter: Reach out to PNC Bank @PNCBank_Help.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking is a fast and easy way to take care of your PNC banking needs. With the mobile app or online, you can:
- Check balances
- Review transactions
- Pay bills
- Transfer money using Zelle
Furthermore, PNC’s mobile apps allow you to deposit checks using your phone with the mobile check deposit feature.