PrimeLending is a good mortgage lender for renovation loan borrowers and those who value a simple online experience. PrimeLending Login portal allows customers access and manage their finances anytime, anywhere. The service is completely free and customers’ credentials are protected from identity theft and frauds by Cyveillance technology.
PrimeLending has a lot of positive online customer reviews, a great rating from the BBB, and a good variety of affordable mortgage options. Consider the simple guide below on how to enroll, log in, reset forgotten password or make your mortgage payment.
How To Set Up Online Access To Your PrimeLending Account
Setting up your account online lets you manage your PrimeLending mortgage your way—anytime, anywhere. Cornerstone Home Lending On the secure and easy to use website and mobile app, you can:
- View your loan details such as balance, payoff date, interest, taxes, and more
- Quickly make or schedule one-time payments
- Set up autopay to schedule recurring monthly ACH drafts
- Access your billing statements and other documents
- Check your payment history
- Enroll for services like Paperless Statements to stop receiving hard copies by mail
- Explore ways to own your home sooner
- Generate a payoff quote in just a few clicks
- View your escrow account details
- Browse our Learning Center for resources to help you manage your mortgage
- Message with our team members
- And more!
Registration is quick and easy! Please see instructions below.
- Go to https://loanservicing.primelending.com/#/register and enter the required inform like your loan:
- Loan Number
- Property Zip Code
- Borrower First Name
- Borrower Last Name
- Last 4 digits of Social
- Year of Birth
PrimeLending Login Steps
In order to manage your PrimeLending mortgage account online, you have to log in to your online account. The login process is very simple. You must have your username and password to access the login portal. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to register first.
However if you already have your login credentials, then simply follow these simple instructions below to access your PrimeLending mortgage account online.
- To sign in, go to https://loanservicing.primelending.com/#/login
- In username, type the username that you selected when you signed up for online account.
- In Password, type your password.
- Click Sign In
PrimeLending Payment Options
- Online: PrimeLending accept payments online free of charge. To make your payment online, go to https://loanservicing.primelending.com/#/login
- By Phone: An electronic check payment/ACH can be setup over the phone, free of charge. Call (800) 597-0233, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CST to make your payment.
- By Mail: Mail your payment, along with the Mortgage Payment Coupon from your Periodic Billing Statement to:
PO Box 676917
Dallas, TX 75267-6917
Note: PrimeLending does not accept credit card payments, postdated payments, automatic draft, biweekly payments or partial payments.
PrimeLending Contact information
Contact PrimeLending through its website contact form or call 800-317-7463. Potential borrowers may also search its website for direct contact information for the nearest mortgage broker.
18111 Preston Road, Suite 900
Dallas, TX 75252
If you are applying for a New York loan, a list of branches authorized to originate in New York can be found on the NMLS Consumer Access link here.
You may use this form for consumer feedback, which includes complaints or reporting of potential violations. Or, for other options, including anonymous reporting CLICK THIS LINK.
- Cornerstone Home Lending Login
- Uprova Login: How To Manage Your Online Loan Account
- Lendumo Login: How To Manage Your Online Loan Account