Progressive Leasing Login: How To Manage Your Account Online
With thousands of retail locations, you can choose from Progressive lease-to-own solutions on items such as appliances, furniture, jewelry, electronics, mobile devices etc. However, Progressive Leasing Login portal enables customers to access their accounts online easily. You can make payments, review payment history, view your lease-to-own agreement details, and much more. Listed below are instructions to log in or register for your online account.
What You Should Know About Progressive Leasing
Progressive Leasing is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. Since 1999, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase up front. Progressive Leasing has also helped more than 30,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction.
The Lease-to-Own Program from Progressive can be a great way to get what you want right now. Progressive offers a simple lease-to-own program. If you complete all standard recurring auto-lease payments or exercise an early purchase option, you will own the product(s).
Items for personal, family or household use may be available to be included in Progressive Leasing’s lease-to-own option. Eligible items include appliances, furniture, jewelry, electronics, mattresses, mobile devices and accessories, musical instruments, and more.
Progressive Leasing will not allow certain kinds of items to be included on the lease-to-own agreement Examples: items that are prohibited from lease-to-own by law, items permanently attached to a home or vehicle, consumable or intangible items, and items that create an excessive risk defined by Progressive Leasing.
Progressive Leasing Login Steps
In order to manage your Progressive Leasing account online, you have to log in to your online account. The Progressive Leasing login steps is very simple. You must have your username and password to access your online account. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to register first by following the below steps.
Are you using Progressive Leasing but have never logged in to the website?
If you are an existing customer but have never logged in, then you will need to register your account. To register your account, please follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the Progressive Leasing Login page and click on “Set up online access” page
- Enter an email address
- Enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth
- Create a password
- Once your password is created, you will automatically be logged in.
Are you a returning Progressive Leasing customer?
If you are a returning customer, you can log in to the website simply by using the same login credentials you used on previous lease-to-own agreements. To log in to your account, please follow the steps listed below:
- Go to https://www.progressivelp.com/myaccount/login to open the “Log in” page
- Enter your email address and password
- Click “Log in”
If you have forgotten your username or password, please click here. If you are still having trouble, please contact them with the contact information below and they will be more than happy to assist you.
You can also access your account on the Progressive Leasing mobile app, which you can find in the App Store or Google Play.
How To Make Your Payments
There are several ways by which you can make your Progressive Leasing payment. However, You can always contact them to add a new payment method or change your primary payment method.
Making a Payment Online
- Click here to login or create your account.
- Once you’re logged in, click ‘Make payment’ on the account you’d like to make a payment on.
- Select the payment amount you would like to make
- Custom payment amount: this option allows you to choose the amount of your payment. This is an additional one-time payment and may replace your next scheduled payment.
- Standard payment amount: this is the amount of your recurring payments. This will replace your next scheduled payment if it’s made more than 3 business days in advance.
- Early purchase option amount: this amount will pay your account in full.
- Verify your payment method.
- Submit your payment.
How can I set up Auto-Payments online? Setting up Auto-Payments gives you peace of mind so that you don’t have to worry about your payments. To make it even easier for you, you can now set up Auto-Payments online. If you are currently making manual payments, or you’ve been on Auto-Payments before and want to switch back, follow the steps below.
- Log in or create an account by clicking here.
- Once logged in to your account, click ‘More’
- Select ‘Set up auto pay’
- Review your payment information and accept the terms.
- If there is more than one valid payment method, you can click ‘Change’ to select your preferred payment method.
- To add a new payment method, please contact them.
- Review your information and click ‘Submit’. A confirmation will appear to indicate your changes have been saved.
Thanks for setting up Auto-Payments!
In addition to your automatic payments, you can make one-time payments online or over the phone with their automated system. Any payment made with a card will go toward your upcoming payment(s). Any payment made with a bank account (ACH), will be in addition to any scheduled payments and scheduled payments will continue to process.
Progressive Leasing Contact Information
Contact a Progressive Leasing customer service representative at (877) 898-1970. Customer Service agents are available Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (EST), Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST) and closed Sunday. You may also access your account online via the customer portal, 24 hours a day 7 days a week at: https://myaccount.progleasing.com/.