Explore new personal loan options or manage your existing loan through the Prosper Loan login portal. However, If you are already a borrower, You can manage your Prosper personal loan account online with ease from anywhere through the Prosper Personal Loans Login portal and the mobile app.
Not only that, now the Prosper loan login portal and the mobile app allows you to log in to your My Prosper Account easily and securely with TouchID or FaceID. Make a payment, set up automatic payments, and track the progress of your loan. However, if you are looking for instructions on how to register or log in to your Prosper Loan account to make your Prosper loan payment, this post will help..
What does Prosper Marketplace do?
Prosper Marketplace offers a variety of resources people can use to try and improve their financial health, regardless of their financial situation.
Whether you’re just starting out and trying to establish your credit and financial profile, or you’re a financial expert looking for a new investment vehicle, Prosper can help you improve your financial wellbeing.
Users can get started with their credit using the Prosper Card, they can consolidate debt, improve their home, or finance healthcare costs with personal loans. For individuals who own their home, Prosper can facilitate a fast and easy home equity line of credit. Investors who may be looking for new opportunities to diversify their portfolio can invest in personal loans.
Individuals who aren’t ready for any of what’s mentioned above but are interested in learning more about ways to improve their financial knowledge can spend some time reading the Prosper blog and can sign up for monthly newsletters.
Prosper Loan Login Steps
The steps to access your Prosper personal Loan online account is very simple. You must be a registered borrower in order to access the Prosper login portal. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to apply first by clicking on “Get started with Personal Loan” link on the Prosper personal Loan homepage.
However, If you already have your login credentials, its time to log in to your account to have 24/7 online access to your account management tools:
Step 1: Go to the prosper loan Login page: https://www.prosper.com/auth/signin
Step 2: Upon reaching the prosper loan login page, provide your email and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Continue”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard. Alternatively, you can Log in with a code instead.
If you forget your password, go to the Reset Your Password page. Enter the email you used to create your Prosper account and click Send Email. Prosper will send you an email with password reset instructions.
How To Make Payments On Your Personal Loan
You can make your monthly payments in the following ways:
- by enrolling in AutoPay
- by signing into your account online
- by contacting us over the phone
- by mailing a personal check, money order, or cashier’s check
For joint loans: When scheduling payments online or over the phone, you can only use the bank account(s) you’ve added to your individual Prosper account. In other words, you cannot use your co-borrower’s bank account to make payments unless you’re an authorized user on the bank account and have added it to your own Prosper account.
Here are more details about the different ways you can make your payments:
1: AutoPay (recommended): AutoPay is a service that automatically schedules and deducts your monthly loan payment from your bank account on your due date. Most borrowers prefer AutoPay (instead of paying manually) because it’s the easiest way to make on-time payments and avoid late payment fees.
Be sure to make any changes to AutoPay at least 3 business days before your due date. After making a change, we recommend signing into your account on your due date to confirm your AutoPay preference functions as expected.
2: Pay Online: You can make online payments by signing in and scheduling a one-time payment from the bank account linked to your Prosper account. Payments scheduled by 5:30pm PT will process the same day. Depending on your bank, payments may take a few days to post to your bank account.
3: Pay over the phone: You can schedule a payment over the phone by using their 24-hour automated payment system or by chatting with Customer Service. Payments scheduled by 5:30pm PT will process the same day. Depending on your bank, payments may take a few days to post to your bank account.
4: Pay by personal check, money order, or cashier’s check: You can mail personal check, money order, or cashier’s check payments toward your loan.
- Don’t forget – when you accept the terms of your loan, you authorize Prosper to automatically schedule an electronic withdrawal for your first loan payment. This payment occurs on your first due date from your bank account on file.
Paying by check is also the most secure method for a third party to make a payment toward your loan (i.e. friends, family, other financial institutions).
Before Mailing Your Payment
- Write your loan ID number and your legal name on your check, money order, or cashier’s check so we know the payment applies to your account. If you don’t have your loan ID, you can find it easily by signing in. Aside from the loan ID, you can also use other account-identifying information, such as your member ID, social security number, or the email address tied to your Prosper account.
- When they receive a check, money order, or cashier’s check payment, it can take up to 1 business day for them to apply the payment to your loan. Keep in mind that mail transit times can also affect how quickly they receive your payment. It’s best to plan accordingly, so you don’t miss your due date.
- There is a processing fee for each check, money order, or cashier’s check payment made toward loans that originated on or after 8/1/2017. The fee is 5% of the check’s payment amount or $5, whichever is less. They suggest adding the amount of the fee onto the amount of your payment. For example, if your payment is larger than $100, you’d add $5. Adding the check fee on top of your payment can help avoid a large final payment at the end of your loan term, but it isn’t required. All unpaid amounts are due at loan maturity.
- If you want to pay off your loan by check, money order, or cashier’s check, we recommend signing into your online account to get a payoff quote set for at least 10 days out from the day you intend to mail the payment. Interest accrues daily and mail transit times can impact whether your loan is fully paid or has a small remaining balance due by the time your payment arrives. If you overpay on your final payment, they’ll automatically transfer the extra amount back to your bank account on file once the transaction has cleared.
4: Mailing your Payment: Make your check, money order, or cashier’s check out to Prosper Marketplace Inc. and use the appropriate address below depending on how you choose to mail your payment.
Standard Mail (Usually arrives in 7-10 days)
Prosper Marketplace, Inc.
P.O. Box 886081
Los Angeles, CA 90088-6081
Expedited Mail (Usually arrives in 1-2 days)
Lockbox Services – #0136081
Prosper Marketplace, Inc.
3440 Flair Dr.
El Monte, CA 91731
Send only loan payments to the above addresses. If you need to mail them written correspondence, here’s where you can contact them.